Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

There is no problem with the product. The temperature was low during transportation and storage, so it can be boiled in boiling water for 30 minutes.

Is it just crashed? If so, there are easier ways to get it back into solution.

Like on your coffee maker or a mug warmer. Some guys use hair dryers. Don't need to boil it.

Is it just crashed? If so, there are easier ways to get it back into solution.

Like on your coffee maker or a mug warmer. Some guys use hair dryers. Don't need to boil it.
The mug/ candle warmer works so great for crashed gear.. I warm my oil up for a couple of minutes before every injection too..I couldn't imagine not!!

Small update and Clarification about Shanghai Sigma Audley (SSA) Third-Party Testing Policy

We offer free test samples: 1 vial of peptide, 1 vial of oil, and 4 tablet capsules (2-3g of raw powder). If your testing fee is $200, and the total test amount does not exceed $300, the shipping fee is $45. Your store credit will be adjusted accordingly: $200 minus the $45 shipping fee equals $155 in store credit. For your second order, the amount must exceed $500. At this point, the $155 store credit will be applied to your order, and you will qualify for free shipping.

Small update and Clarification about Shanghai Sigma Audley (SSA) Third-Party Testing Policy

We offer free test samples: 1 vial of peptide, 1 vial of oil, and 4 tablet capsules (2-3g of raw powder). If your testing fee is $200, and the total test amount does not exceed $300, the shipping fee is $45. Your store credit will be adjusted accordingly: $200 minus the $45 shipping fee equals $155 in store credit. For your second order, the amount must exceed $500. At this point, the $155 store credit will be applied to your order, and you will qualify for free shipping.
So does the original standing offer still stand?

If we place an order (not a sample) and send it off a vial of for testing, will you still cover the reimburse the total cost of the test into store credit?

Example - Spend $420 in testing cost. Will the $420 be applied to credit?

Thanks

Last edited:
So does the original standing offer still stand?

If we place an order (not a sample) and send it off a vial of for testing, will you still cover the reimburse the total cost of the test into store credit?

Example - Spend $420 in testing cost. Will the $420 be applied to credit?

Thanks
We have a cap at the testing reimbursement at 300$ and a MOQ of 500 USD when ordering.

Good news you sexy sons of bitches! We have a new price list and a new products we'd like to announce!

We have now many products for your hair, health and much more on sale at a competitive price! I'm talking Phenibut, RU58841, Finasteride, Dutasteride, Berberine, TUDCA, Metformin and much more! So you can look crazy on the beach fucking Sara from Italy and healthy on the inside!

And we got some new SARMs too! Please give those a look too!

Pastebin for you to feast your beautiful eyes on:

Good news you sexy sons of bitches! We have a new price list and a new products we'd like to announce!

We have now many products for your hair, health and much more on sale at a competitive price! I'm talking Phenibut, RU58841, Finasteride, Dutasteride, Berberine, TUDCA, Metformin and much more! So you can look crazy on the beach fucking Sara from Italy and healthy on the inside!

Can you get kilos of phenibut in US warehouse? I’ll take 5 if and when

Are these products only available as raws or are you planning to also sell tabs?