Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

True. But of course they will cherry pick the best they can. They have no incentive not to. Which is why they should just have a better testing incentives, especially just starting out
How would they cherry pick from a whole batch? You think they manufacture single vials? Lol

Also if they make a batch that tests correct, why would they not be able to replicate that

True. But of course they will cherry pick the best they can. They have no incentive not to. Which is why they should just have a better testing incentives, especially just starting out
If they can do this, then all tests would come out as 100% no contamination and perfect all the time. This notion has been quashed numerous times already with all the poor results from vendors testing their own wares already.

We should stop circulating this idea, it’s dumb and nonsensical.

The bottom line is the only tested product is the individual vial you send in.

You can assume all the vials in your kit are in the same batch as the tested vial. You can assume the next kit is part of the same batch. You can assume the next batch underwent the same exact manufacturing process with the same exact raws. Whether your assumptions are correct - you'll never know.

Prisons full of Chinese gear buying patrons in your part of the world?
No. But I don't want to pay thousands of euros fine because I ordered steroids for 300 euros in China and the package was intercepted & opened by customs.
The punishments in my liberal home country are very unpleasant.

No. But I don't want to pay thousands of euros fine because I ordered steroids for 300 euros in China and the package was intercepted & opened by customs.
The punishments in my liberal home country are very unpleasant.

I'm surprised you couldn't simply deny you ordered anything from China.

In my country, packages from China are particularly thoroughly checked by customs, because of all the fake things that also come from China.

They offer EU reship line?

From China to EU? That would be faster than QSC for sure.
Shipping method same as QSC EU special line, but cheaper and much faster than QSC.

Yes, from China. I placed and paid the order on 13.05, today it is already in my hands.

Test order arrived. 15 days from payment to delivery. The shipping partner delays things by 2 or 3 days compared to how my other source ships. I'll have to keep that in mind.

If anyone is wondering, they offer a nice formated price list as pdf if you ask them. Much better than the shitty text version.