Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Some members here have asked what is going to be tested soon with Janoshik, and I've received info of which products they are going to be, and they are:

H06=HGH6iu
H15=HGH 15iu
ML10=MT2 10mg
SK11= Selank 10mg
XA11= Semax 10mg
TSM10= Tesamorelin 10mg
IP10= Ipamorelin 10mg
MS10=Mots-C 10mg

Please stay tuned!

I just received word from my sales rep that my order was in the country . Sure enough my tracking shows it's cleared border force and made it here to Aus in 7 days!!! I'll post a pic of the goods when it arrives.

What domestic usa products will you be sending to usa warehouse and when
Mainly we only have HGH, Semaglutide, Retraglutide, and Tirzapetide stocked; however, as business picks up so will our warehouse stocks.
I just received word from my sales rep that my order was in the country . Sure enough my tracking shows it's cleared border force and made it here to Aus in 7 days!!! I'll post a pic of the goods when it arrives.
Another Sigma classic

Thats fantastic news. Super fast shipping, no insurance costs, orals, competitive pricing, no kit rule so can buy individual vials, once more testing happens it'll be a battle of the Sigma's

Thats fantastic news. Super fast shipping, no insurance costs, orals, competitive pricing, no kit rule so can buy individual vials, once more testing happens it'll be a battle of the Sigma's
Thank you for your support. We just took a little more risk. We're also gambling on our chances of getting through customs. I hope we're all lucky. If there are any customs issues we will travel our commitments.