Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Shipping method same as QSC EU special line, but cheaper and much faster than QSC.

Yes, from China. I placed and paid the order on 13.05, today it is already in my hands.
Thank you for your sharing. We usually prepare the product for you on the same day you pay for your order. Special orders (custom products) are excluded. We have more than five years of experience. We have rich experience in transportation. Tracking numbers are usually available to you the next day the fast speed is due to our mature team operation and efficient customer service

No. But I don't want to pay thousands of euros fine because I ordered steroids for 300 euros in China and the package was intercepted & opened by customs.
The punishments in my liberal home country are very unpleasant.
For EU shipments, we can achieve 100% through customs. If you have special requirements we can use private packaging for you, such as cat food or dog food packaging we have more than five years of experience. You don't need to worry about customs

11 days from payment to receiving the order. Very fast, everything looks very good.
We are still perfecting our speed. We will do our best in speed and service. Thank you for your recognition
For EU shipments, we can achieve 100% through customs. If you have special requirements we can use private packaging for you, such as cat food or dog food packaging we have more than five years of experience. You don't need to worry about customs

Small parcels in Canada are usually shipped using Canada Post similar to Australia. If your receipt information has a customs record, they will increase the probability of checking your package. So it's best to use a new address
Over the years it has been proven to not be the case , at least in Australia.
Would you still honour the free resend if the customer chooses not to nominate another address?
Of course if that resend was intercepted as well , then it's the buyers loss.

Have you had the 15 mg Reta tested. Found results for 5 and 10 mg that looked solid.
We are preparing a batch for testing, we'll receive the results for it soon, some of the popular products are on there, so please keep in touch!
@SigmaAudley China Peptide

What can you tell about this product? What is the use case? Do you sell a lot of it?

Geniously interested, first time i see an offer for injectable DHT here.
Please contact us and we will forward you to a sales agent, then we can tell you all you need to know!

Fast delivery international to GER. It was under 7 days.
I haven't had such good service from Chinese sellers in a long time. sigma is a pioneer when it comes to customer service