Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

You can just tell everyone here. No one's going to keep emailing you just to ask a easy question you should know
Dear friend, please keep in mind I handle the forums mainly and not sales, I answer what I know and what my colleagues can answer in due time, I do not wish to mislead you or provide false info, so when I can answer well I will, please understand.
I asked what else you plan to send to usa warehouse and when. I know what's currently there

Thanks
I said before, please check my previous posts; however, I'll say it again, for now we only have HGH, Tirzapetide, Semaglutide and Retatrutide and we plan to stock up all our warehouses as demand grows, we do not want to restock when demand is not enough to justify sending huge amounts, shipping to our warehouses is an expense so we want to justify our expenses with high demand.
Recently Placed order. Not had very good luck with international orders so fingers crossed.
Thank you for choosing us and we'll do our best to have your product right on your doorstep!
@SigmaAudley China Peptide just double checking that you guys are testing ultra low dosed stuff soon? thanks
We plan to test our products, even the lower dosed ones in due time, so please stay in touch.

Dear friend, please keep in mind I handle the forums mainly and not sales, I answer what I know and what my colleagues can answer in due time, I do not wish to mislead you or provide false info, so when I can answer well I will, please understand.

I said before, please check my previous posts; however, I'll say it again, for now we only have HGH, Tirzapetide, Semaglutide and Retatrutide and we plan to stock up all our warehouses as demand grows, we do not want to restock when demand is not enough to justify sending huge amounts, shipping to our warehouses is an expense so we want to justify our expenses with high demand.

Thank you for choosing us and we'll do our best to have your product right on your doorstep!

We plan to test our products, even the lower dosed ones in due time, so please stay in touch.
Thank you brother, I understand. I appreciate your explanation

If you send tabs to usa warehouse they will sell like hot cakes. Especially anavar

Agreed
Thank you brother, I understand. I appreciate your explanation

If you send tabs to usa warehouse they will sell like hot cakes. Especially anavar
Agreed. Even at a mark up to justify shipping and stocking it, you’d have a hard time keeping the staples in stock here. I know I would be all over them.

Agreed

Agreed. Even at a mark up to justify shipping and stocking it, you’d have a hard time keeping the staples in stock here. I know I would be all over them.
The 100ct anavar 50mg are $35. Even if they doubled the price to sell domestic I'd buy that up for $70 for 100 pills. Other ugls are offering 30ct for $65+

Received my package today. Ordered and paid just about 2 weeks ago. The packaging was excellent. I think this was asked before but my orals came in small white bottles with cotton stuffed into them. Peptide vials came in a plastic clamshell to hold everything in shipping.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide I received one part of the order of T5; the sales rep stated that the rest of my order shipped this week, which is the S10. However, the vials are not labeled or stamped with a date. Is this common practice? Usually, a company at least applies a "name" label on the vials.

Attachments

• T5 picture Sigma .1.JPG
    T5 picture Sigma .1.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 150
  • T5 picture Sigma.JPG
    T5 picture Sigma.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 147
I just received word from my sales rep that my order was in the country . Sure enough my tracking shows it's cleared border force and made it here to Aus in 7 days!!! I'll post a pic of the goods when it arrives.
Update : Had a nice little package waiting for me after work yesterday . The HGH and peptides come in a great protective plastic case and the pill containers are nice and compact.
Unfortunately the warehouse forgot my Raws but im working with my rep and they admitted to the mistake so I believe everything will work itself out.

Are you for real? Take it you have never ordered illegal meds from abroad before?

I understand why shipping unlabeled makes sense, but to be fair I've ordered "unauthorized pharma" international for a long time, and everything's been labeled.

Hell, India Pharma is all commercially packaged, no stealth there at all.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide I received one part of the order of T5; the sales rep stated that the rest of my order shipped this week, which is the S10. However, the vials are not labeled or stamped with a date. Is this common practice? Usually, a company at least applies a "name" label on the vials.
Not when you are dealing with "stealth" international. A label of contents let's the boarder guards seize it easier..... just sayin.

Placed my order on the 18th and received it today, the 28th. I have to thank Moon, my gracious rep, for the speedy and flawless delivery.

For MESO members, we offer discounted prices for bulk orders. Peptide: 5% discount for orders over 20 boxes, 10% discount for orders over 50 boxes. Steroid tablets: 5% discount for orders over 50 boxes, 10% discount for orders over 100 boxes Steroid oil: 5% discount for orders over 50 boxes, 10% discount for orders over 100 boxes. (This policy does not apply to promotional products or customized products.)

If the total amount exceeds 100 boxes, we will enjoy free shipping again.

Placed my order on the 18th and received it today, the 28th. I have to thank Moon, my gracious rep, for the speedy and flawless delivery.
Thank you for your support. We will do better
Because your order was shipped from our warehouse in America. We have no batch of products in the US warehouse. In the future, we will also label product batches on products in the US warehouse. Thank you for your advice.

Back