Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Thanks for the link. I remember seeing this earlier. So pretty much only Tirz 10mg has Janoshik. Any plans for 15 mg or 30mg testing? Also, posting updated ones once the batch is all sent out?

Also @SigmaAudley China Peptide didn’t you guys have caber raws listed before ?
Please contact one of our sales agents for more info.
When is the next round of testing you said you would do?
We already sent it to Jano, so please stay tuned!
Thanks for the link. I remember seeing this earlier. So pretty much only Tirz 10mg has Janoshik. Any plans for 15 mg or 30mg testing? Also, posting updated ones once the batch is all sent out?
Of course we plan to test our new batches, but we already have a lot of product on hand from the precious batch from our factory.
I’ll do the testing if you wanna send samples
You can discuss that with one of our sales agents and they will probably put a tiny sample for you to test with your order, it is not economical for us to send a tiny sample on its own, I hooe you understand.

Of course we plan to test our new batches, but we already have a lot of product on hand from the precious batch from our factory.

You can discuss that with one of our sales agents and they will probably put a tiny sample for you to test with your order, it is not economical for us to send a tiny sample on its own, I hooe you understand.
SA, I had emailed you a few questions and got no response, is it more efficient to Whatsapp with your team ?

Awesome! Loving the testing!

@SigmaAudley China Peptide This might be a silly question but why is tudca so expensive vs buying at bulksupplements/ amazon. Am I missing something? Is it a different tudca? Sigma's price TUDCA 50g $90 100g $435 (the 100 gram has to be a typo or I cant follow the list headers). Similar pricing to other sources here. But you can buy it online or amazon in us 50g $54 100g $97.

SA, I had emailed you a few questions and got no response, is it more efficient to Whatsapp with your team ?
Our email is usually very packed with emails, so I'd recommend Whatsapp so you get easier access to an agent honestly. Or you can put an order with me via DMs and leave your contact info and then you'll have an agent contacting you ASAP.
@SigmaAudley China Peptide This might be a silly question but why is tudca so expensive vs buying at bulksupplements/ amazon. Am I missing something? Is it a different tudca? Sigma's price TUDCA 50g $90 100g $435 (the 100 gram has to be a typo or I cant follow the list headers). Similar pricing to other sources here. But you can buy it online or amazon in us 50g $54 100g $97.
Well, ours is usually direct from the source and that's the price it takes for us to sell with a slight margin of profit, we're trying to make a win of course, however, I'll contact HQ and see more info.

If they know ahead of time you are going to test the 1s they send you how is that a blind test?

If more to it and details shouldn't be discussed on open forum that's cool.
it’s not blind, it’s third party.

So it’s not the vendor just submitting whatever, they’d have to send me samples from a batch, I test it for them.

Now they have testing from an active member for a popular product they had no testing for.

It’s not like they’re going to hault production and whip their child laboring engineers to produce the only 100% pure , accurately dosed 60mg Tirz just to fool everyone then never repeat that production process again.

it’s not blind, it’s third party.

So it’s not the vendor just submitting whatever, they’d have to send me samples from a batch, I test it for them.

Now they have testing from an active member for a popular product they had no testing for.

It’s not like they’re going to hault production and whip their child laboring engineers to produce the only 100% pure , accurately dosed 60mg Tirz just to fool everyone then never repeat that production process again.
True. But of course they will cherry pick the best they can. They have no incentive not to. Which is why they should just have a better testing incentives, especially just starting out