Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Received tracking today from an order over the weekend. Tracking usually doesn't update until its on Aussie soil but things are progressing well.

Placed an order today (peptides+oils) was referred to Micli. Had the phone nr verified by @SigmaAudley China Peptide. Customer service was good, very quick to reply, will let everyone know if product arrives and will write a review.

I placed an order yesterday on Sigmas phone Whatsapp, I was referred to Caroline and contacted by her on Whatsapp. @SigmaAudley China Peptide still arranging payment as I want bank transfer and need the details to do the payment, im in a EU Country, and she seems offline.

It looks like the injectible superdrol isn't usable. It's filled with floaters? I assume its the raws not probably dissolved in the oil. Tried putting in boiling water for a few minutes, but no change.

Anyone want to chime in if you can inject it like this? Seems like a bad idea.
I'm sorry to hear that, I'll contact our factory and inform them to improve the quality if this product.
@SigmaAudley China Peptide what's your estimated delivery time to the UK ?
About 2 weeks.
My pack landed today after only 1 and a half weeks - but a big part of the order was missing. I've reached out to them and hopefully they will fix this. We'll see. Everything packed very professionally otherwise........
Sorry for that, please contact the agent immediately, and if you have any issues, contact me directly.
I placed an order yesterday on Sigmas phone Whatsapp, I was referred to Caroline and contacted by her on Whatsapp. @SigmaAudley China Peptide still arranging payment as I want bank transfer and need the details to do the payment, im in a EU Country, and she seems offline.
Thank you for choosing us, if you still haven't gotten in contact with the agent, please let us know.

It looks like the injectible superdrol isn't usable. It's filled with floaters? I assume its the raws not probably dissolved in the oil. Tried putting in boiling water for a few minutes, but no change.

Anyone want to chime in if you can inject it like this? Seems like a bad idea.
There is no problem with the product. The temperature was low during transportation and storage, so it can be boiled in boiling water for 30 minutes.

getting asked in PM so just posting here

Attachments

• IMG_3349.jpeg
    IMG_3349.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3350.jpeg
    IMG_3350.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3354.jpeg
    IMG_3354.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 194
@Gangbang those plastic transport cases look like a sturdy bit of gear. Is it overly bulky , just thinking of space/ size restrictions per say 500gram / 1kg etc courier packs.

Pack came intact. Just under 2 weeks which was was pleasant surprise.
Question for @SigmaAudley China Peptide... What all carrier oils do you use if not specified by customer (and will there be various options from time to time in new future!)
Also, in the injectable oral options are there oil based and water based and for what all compounds. Lastly, what all is in the tren base 50mg/ml vials??
I appreciate the clarification and all

No sir not oral suspension. There are water based injectable suspensions that should absolutely come in a sterile vial or ample.
superdrol isn't water soluble like winstrol. That's why it's not offered in a injectable suspension like winstrol (like that milky shit). Injectable orals like dbol, superdrol, anadrol are in a carrier oil with bb, guaiacol, or EO.

Pack came intact. Just under 2 weeks which was was pleasant surprise.
Question for @SigmaAudley China Peptide... What all carrier oils do you use if not specified by customer (and will there be various options from time to time in new future!)
Also, in the injectable oral options are there oil based and water based and for what all compounds. Lastly, what all is in the tren base 50mg/ml vials??
I appreciate the clarification and all
Usually MCT, we can do custom formulations but only with an MOQ of 500. For other questions please contact one of our sales agents.
No more bulkier than the shitty paper boxes . Just seems way more professional imo
Happy to hear that you like it, we're trying to achieve customer satisfaction and product safety while delivery as much as possible.