Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hello everyone, we are proud to announce a new product we have available!

This product is, drum roll please, Lipo-C!

It's ingredients consist of Methionine, Choline Chloride, Carnitine and Dexpanthenol.

The content in the vial is such of each chemical: 15 / 50 / 50 / 5 mg/ml.

Please contact us if you would like to get some of this juicy product!
test results for it yet ?

Just got my first delivery to Western Europe. Took 10days from the moment of payment. Packaging is solid and discreet. Haven’t tried the product yet.

Attachments

• IMG_9630.jpeg
    IMG_9630.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 262
Are you sure it’s overdosed? Looks like the puck just went up a little tap on the cap and it should fall back down and look more like the others
@Ghoul already pointed this out. You are both correct, the puck was just raised haha. I was wondering about the dosage because I had previously gotten MT2 with less filler. Used this MT2 twice now and its good.

I also have received my first small order placed with them. Communication was great, the order was placed on the 6th and it has been in transit for almost two weeks, I also had a tracking number which put me at ease.
Now I need to figure out what to do with the overdosed t3.

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpeg
    IMG_5258.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 278
I also have received my first small order placed with them. Communication was great, the order was placed on the 6th and it has been in transit for almost two weeks, I also had a tracking number which put me at ease.
Is it the angle of the picture or are the vials filled unevenly?

Pretty frustrated as i placed a bigger trial order of 8 boxes of peptides and 11 bottles of steroids.Not until 2 days after i pay, im told VIP 5mg is out of stock. How do you not know this when im placing an order (which took place over a few days so you would know stock...). Not cool, and with no time frame of it being restocked.. Nova seems to just want to apply it to my next order... but i ordered VIP because i want VIP not it applied to my next order..? Man i hope i did not fuck up by purchasing a good amount of stock for myself and it be bunk/underdosed.. Was giving Sigma A a chance but so far not good.
Again, confused and frustrated… I got my first package (was only supposed to be one); as you see the VIP was the reason for a second package.

Few things:
I added some items to the mess up by sig a for when they shipped VIP, what I purchased initially.. and I did not expect to have to pay shipping again.. but I did. Especially adding items after the screw up…. Did not like that.

Coms have been horrible in the sense of no info in regards to my issue. I got tracking and it arrived in my city but then got sent back to the opposite side of the country. I asked why and was told to contact USPS. I don’t want to self incriminate myself and keep plausible deniability so no I won’t be doing that.

Not happy with my experience so far, don’t understand what’s going on with this package as it should have been delivered but sent so far backwards???

Also I read mt-2 that causes dark patches is due to impurities - I have dark patches on my hands.

This was my order. Waiting on DM200 halo and aromasin with my vip.

Attachments

• IMG_0460.png
    IMG_0460.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Again, confused and frustrated… I got my first package (was only supposed to be one); as you see the VIP was the reason for a second package.

Few things:
I added some items to the mess up by sig a for when they shipped VIP, what I purchased initially.. and I did not expect to have to pay shipping again.. but I did. Especially adding items after the screw up…. Did not like that.

Coms have been horrible in the sense of no info in regards to my issue. I got tracking and it arrived in my city but then got sent back to the opposite side of the country. I asked why and was told to contact USPS. I don’t want to self incriminate myself and keep plausible deniability so no I won’t be doing that.

Not happy with my experience so far, don’t understand what’s going on with this package as it should have been delivered but sent so far backwards???

Also I read mt-2 that causes dark patches is due to impurities - I have dark patches on my hands.

Out of everything you typed, you can’t blame the source for usps sending the package all around lol. It’s not like they called and were like yo fuck with this dude. Haha come on now

Just got my first delivery to Western Europe. Took 10days from the moment of payment. Packaging is solid and discreet. Haven’t tried the product yet.

Those vial holders are sweet, I need to buy some lol

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for choosing us!

Few things:

We are very sorry to hear this, but we hope things get better, thank you for sharing your feedback.