Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Did an Order 8 days ago (My second one), tracking was to be given 1-2 days later as told by the rep, I have asked several times, something definitly up with this source, their discord just as quiet. Sent DM to the Manager "Eve" no response so far..

Did an Order 8 days ago (My second one), tracking was to be given 1-2 days later as told by the rep, I have asked several times, something definitly up with this source, their discord just as quiet. Sent DM to the Manager "Eve" no response so far..
Same thing

Whys the testing bad If its over what's advertised?
Because if you have already started on say Clen before these results have been released , you wont realise you are overdosing yourself . And by only testing one tab instead of several from the same batch , you could risk taking one "dud" tab then one "hot" tab that sends you to hospital.

Agreed some products would be great overdosed but not all.

In the past week, we have rectified the products sold, screened and deleted the products with legal risks of our intermediates, and now normal sales have been resumed. Thank you for your support and concern all the time. You can now proceed with your order. In the past week, we will give a discount on new orders for problematic orders and orders that cause delays.

In the past week, we have rectified the products sold, screened and deleted the products with legal risks of our intermediates, and now normal sales have been resumed. Thank you for your support and concern all the time. You can now proceed with your order. In the past week, we will give a discount on new orders for problematic orders and orders that cause delays.
My Rep Caroline sent me a message apologizing for the delay saying she had been on Sick leave hahaha which is a pile of BS, my advice always keep comunication honest and upfront, thats how you build trust, I understand the Nature of this business, as for the delay yeah it sucks as 9 days gone so far, had ordered with prevision as leaving country in a couple of weeks amd wont be here.

So i've done many orders with different vendors, and this is my second order with sigma audley. Communication was great. I use drop addresses/fake names and have never had any issues.

I asked for tracking and he sent me the wrong tracking number, so i was unable to wait outside the house and collect. He kept telling me to get it from the post office, but because its a fake name thats not doable.

He just kept saying that its because of the fake name/address which causes problems, but if i had the correct tracking it wouldn't matter.

So i've done many orders with different vendors, and this is my second order with sigma audley. Communication was great. I use drop addresses/fake names and have never had any issues.

I asked for tracking and he sent me the wrong tracking number, so i was unable to wait outside the house and collect. He kept telling me to get it from the post office, but because its a fake name thats not doable.

He just kept saying that its because of the fake name/address which causes problems, but if i had the correct tracking it wouldn't matter.
Sucks getting a wrong tracking number. Do you have to sign for your packages when they are delivered? I don't get the part of waiting outside of a unknown house to collect. If it was a controlled delivery, wouldn't you look more guilty by purposely using a fake name and waiting outside of a house that wasn't yours?

Sucks getting a wrong tracking number. Do you have to sign for your packages when they are delivered? I don't get the part of waiting outside of a unknown house to collect. If it was a controlled delivery, wouldn't you look more guilty by purposely using a fake name and waiting outside of a house that wasn't yours?
No dont have to sign. The whole idea is using that house as a drop. So if anything gets seized, im not the one in trouble. And no, no one cares. You just say its an airbnb or something. Im saying if i got the correct tracking number, i would have got the package. But because i was given the wrong one, i had no idea what day/time it was coming. My rep knew this before hand.

No dont have to sign. The whole idea is using that house as a drop. So if anything gets seized, im not the one in trouble. And no, no one cares. You just say its an airbnb or something. Im saying if i got the correct tracking number, i would have got the package. But because i was given the wrong one, i had no idea what day/time it was coming. My rep knew this before hand.
So you're using someone elses address so they potentially get fucked instead of you?

Yeah you deserve to lose your shit

So you're using someone elses address so they potentially get fucked instead of you?

Yeah you deserve to lose your shit
there is more to it. But the whole idea is i was given the wrong tracking. You missed the entire point

Back