Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

The quality of our products is stable and reliable. What if we had to test all of our products every month? It's impossible. It's impossible. A large number of products we will not easily change our raw materials and processes.
You wont know if your products are reliable and stable without constant testing.
No one is saying to test every product every month , what we are saying is that any new batch needs to be tested before going on sale to be used by consumers.
You mention process , I understand this and I also understand the human element in any process and that miscalculations can happen. Hence the need to test every new batch.

It may be an unwanted cost to factor into your business model but you could possibly lose more by not testing more than you have been , not counting all the fat loss peptides .Thanks.

I think SSA is doing the community a favor by offering the market here an option that does not cuss us out, treats us with the respect we deserve, active testing of products, quality products that deserve our hard earned money, unlike other competitors which fake testing, don't test enough, provide products of suspicious quality, underdosing, and does not treat us with the respect we deserve and calls us retards, instead of berating this source that tries their best, we should thank them for being, frankly, the 2nd best option from China that is available here, and guide them to being a force to be reckoned with in the Chinese generic market.

I think SSA is doing the community a favor by offering the market here an option that does not cuss us out, treats us with the respect we deserve, active testing of products, quality products that deserve our hard earned money, unlike other competitors which fake testing, don't test enough, provide products of suspicious quality, underdosing, and does not treat us with the respect we deserve and calls us retards, instead of berating this source that tries their best, we should thank them for being, frankly, the 2nd best option from China that is available here, and guide them to being a force to be reckoned with in the Chinese generic market.
Not meaning any disrespect but how much respect do you beleive a person buying illegal drugs "deserves" . These fuckers ain't doing me any favors.. what's wrong with you man.. it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.. you ok??

Not meaning any disrespect but how much respect do you beleive a person buying illegal drugs "deserves" . These fuckers ain't doing me any favors.. what's wrong with you man.. it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.. you ok??
Not really, I've seen how other vendors act ever since I joined Meso, these guys are heavily active on the forum and I've had experiences with them where a product had an issue and they offered a whole kit instead with free shipping while only a single vial of a kit was affected, no issues, nothing, they immediately apologized and offered me a kit in compensation.

I really don’t get this logic either as I am not trying to make friends with a vendor halfway across the planet. This is a business transaction, and an illicit one at that. Provide me what I need consistently at a fair price and we will get along swimmingly.

Not really, I've seen how other vendors act ever since I joined Meso, these guys are heavily active on the forum and I've had experiences with them where a product had an issue and they offered a whole kit instead with free shipping while only a single vial of a kit was affected, no issues, nothing, they immediately apologized and offered me a kit in compensation.
not all vendors are like that,,, ffs ,

Thank you for recognizing us. We always put product quality and service, transportation safety in the first place, we often train each of our sales staff, treat customers we want to maintain good service problems we must first take out the best solution, hope we can do better and better

Thank you for recognizing us. We always put product quality and service, transportation safety in the first place, we often train each of our sales staff, treat customers we want to maintain good service problems we must first take out the best solution, hope we can do better and better
I suggest you tell those shiller to not do what for example the retard above has just done and stop doing these kind of facade endorsing you in a pathetic way like this.

Let's be realistic, the customer service is great but your dismissal of the request of your possible client base is not good.

Go one page behind and look how many ppl are interested in a GB with product lab tested of that exact GB.. plenty.

You keep saying you can't test everything and I gave you a solution on how to handle that but have you even tried to reason or address it? Nope.

You can do a lot better then this. You just need to be smarter about it.

What you need is smoke and mirror in the end don't you even get that?

If you get a new batch of HGH, send it to test, get a great result and offer a GB of that specific batch with specific test attached ppl will flock on it as that's what the mass right now like. Even if the price is slightly above those other competitor you will get a lot of attention.

What's the cost? Let's say you test 3 HGH vials of a new batch for purity quantity and dimer at Jano , that's around 700$.

If you can't afford that I believe you got a bigger problem.

So for 700$ you make a marketing stunt and get the balls rolling.

You can repeat and do that for any GB you do, reta, tirz, sema, keep doing this and you will start solidifying in the mind of ppl that you have great product and you are proving it every time with these guaranteed tested GB.

Facts not words.

You do whatever you want but you should think about what we are all telling you.

Ppl don't need to see everything tested you just need to convince with marketing that what you have is of quality and nothing beat PRE TESTED GROUP BUY. those scream: quality assured

I suggest you tell those shiller to not do what for example the retard above has just done and stop doing these kind of facade endorsing you in a pathetic way like this.

Let's be realistic, the customer service is great but your dismissal of the request of your possible client base is not good.

Go one page behind and look how many ppl are interested in a GB with product lab tested of that exact GB.. plenty.

You keep saying you can't test everything and I gave you a solution on how to handle that but have you even tried to reason or address it? Nope.

You can do a lot better then this. You just need to be smarter about it.

What you need is smoke and mirror in the end don't you even get that?

If you get a new batch of HGH, send it to test, get a great result and offer a GB of that specific batch with specific test attached ppl will flock on it as that's what the mass right now like. Even if the price is slightly above those other competitor you will get a lot of attention.

What's the cost? Let's say you test 3 HGH vials of a new batch for purity quantity and dimer at Jano , that's around 700$.

If you can't afford that I believe you got a bigger problem.

So for 700$ you make a marketing stunt and get the balls rolling.

You can repeat and do that for any GB you do, reta, tirz, sema, keep doing this and you will start solidifying in the mind of ppl that you have great product and you are proving it every time with these guaranteed tested GB.

Facts not words.

You do whatever you want but you should think about what we are all telling you.

Ppl don't need to see everything tested you just need to convince with marketing that what you have is of quality and nothing beat PRE TESTED GROUP BUY. those scream: quality assured
Friend thank you for your advice, you will see our test results in half a month, because the product is already on the way to test, we will often continue to test best-selling products. hgh, semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide are products that we need to test constantly

Back