Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For gods sake bro, pay attention to the details. My American gf wouldn't appreciate that pic. And scuba isn't really necessary around the islands of the Andaman sea, the coral reefs are all pretty shallow so snorkeling off the boat's good enough :)
Yes but the resistant to delamination vials, where can I find it? Again, are you interested in insulting ppl and bickering with them back and forth or you interested in real harm reduction? Because again giving info without providing a way to act on those info's is kinda... Useless?

You gave me the stoppers, now let's see the vials

No ones gives 2 shits about you or what you post

I happen to give a shit.

glorified ChatGPT cut and paste jobs

It's clear the dude writes what he posts and what he posts is the product of his reasoning. Find something to actually criticize, or find the ignore button.

narcissist

Have you ever actually met someone with narcissistic personality disorder?

Y'all, please don't make me defend this fucker again, but I'm sorry to say it, you are plainly, flatly wrong.

The content is interesting, the reasoning may be flawed, but that's TBD, and thus far he's made no specific claims about benefits, but that there may be potential benefits. What should follow is some actual fucking grownup discourse about how one could test for those potential benefits, but this thread has degraded into a shit-flinging contest.

I happen to give a shit.

It's clear the dude writes what he posts and what he posts is the product of his reasoning. Find something to actually criticize, or find the ignore button.

Have you ever actually met someone with narcissistic personality disorder?

Y'all, please don't make me defend this fucker again, but I'm sorry to say it, you are plainly, flatly wrong.

The content is interesting, the reasoning may be flawed, but that's TBD, and thus far he's made no specific claims about benefits, but that there may be potential benefits. What should follow is some actual fucking grownup discourse about how one could test for those potential benefits, but this thread has degraded into a shit-flinging contest.
well said

Back