site injecting forearms

lovemoney

i was wondering if any of you site inject forearms i hit ny bis,tris and shol and would like to try forearms.i use prop susp or qv cyp to site inject and have gotten good results.i train forearms regularly in my arm workouts but they never get huge like a lee priest forearm,because i have an ectomorph frame with long forearm muscles.i guess i would use half a cc but wanted to hear input from you guys.i would shoot in the upper part towards the brachalais and elbow area,tell me what you think

Ouch! The very thought of that sends chills up my spine. I suppose it could be done if you had enough size, but that doesn't sound like what you described. Plus the amount of nerve endings I would think could be problematic. If you are looking for spot growth, the general consensus is that the effect is small if any. What about quads and glutes?

Seriously, it hurts just to think about it. Leaving nerves out of it, you are still so vascular in the forearms, I would think you would draw blood every other time you aspirate.

You're tougher than me for even thinking of it!

Theres so many other spots to inject and site injecting isnt even that effective longterm IMO.. I would up my dose instead of that lol -J

You could try training them harder...add in some some seated wrist curls, pinchblocks, and do a lot of heavy deadlifting and shrugging....

Site Inject!

I've done it once, with 1cc in each forearm and it hurt very badly for about 3-4 hours. I have a high tolerance for pain and I doubt I'll do it again! rt...

Talk about a painful inject........try shooting into your trap-I did it once and could move my left side of my body for a week!!

I have had ims done on my forearms and thays uncomfortable as fuck with a super small gauge needle. I couldn't imagine it would be good for an im shot

I've done it with GHK-cu, which hurts ten billion times worse than any anabolic. GHK-cu burns like crazy for hours, possibly even an entire day if the dose is high enough. Anyone complaining about PIP from an anabolic is a fucking baby, honestly.

It's fine if you're experienced and know wtf you're doing. Just look up the anatomy of your forearm so you can avoid hitting a nerve.

i was wondering if any of you site inject forearms i hit ny bis,tris and shol and would like to try forearms.i use prop susp or qv cyp to site inject and have gotten good results.i train forearms regularly in my arm workouts but they never get huge like a lee priest forearm,because i have an ectomorph frame with long forearm muscles.i guess i would use half a cc but wanted to hear input from you guys.i would shoot in the upper part towards the brachalais and elbow area,tell me what you think
Only if you use 1.5 inch long needles, so you get deep enough.

Back