Skydiving

So this girl I really like asked me to go skydiving with her. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time anyway.

I signed up today for the jump and there is a weight limit.
I just finished a three month cut and very low body fat. I two weeks into a bulk. I’m still above the weight limit slightly lol. They are very strict about it. I asked.
So I’ll be cutting again for the next six weeks. Well barely cutting more like maintaining and losing 5-10 lbs
I’m cool with it though

Permacutter lol

So this girl I really like asked me to go skydiving with her. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time anyway.

I signed up today for the jump and there is a weight limit.
I just finished a three month cut and very low body fat. I two weeks into a bulk. I’m still above the weight limit slightly lol. They are very strict about it. I asked.
So I’ll be cutting again for the next six weeks. Well barely cutting more like maintaining and losing 5-10 lbs
I’m cool with it though

Permacutter lol
What is the weight limit?

I went a few years back with my wife. Weight cap was 230. We did the 14k ft jump. She and her instructor only weighed a total of 250lbs, while my instructor and myself was 445 lbs.. my wife jumped about 15 seconds before me, and we landed before them lol.

Pretty cool experience, but I don’t think I need to do it again. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane on purpose I feel only warrants so many mulligans with nothing going wrong lol.

I went a few years back with my wife. Weight cap was 230. We did the 14k ft jump. She and her instructor only weighed a total of 250lbs, while my instructor and myself was 445 lbs.. my wife jumped about 15 seconds before me, and we landed before them lol.

Pretty cool experience, but I don’t think I need to do it again. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane on purpose I feel only warrants so many mulligans with nothing going wrong lol.
Yeah I’m so glad I just cut for three months
I was close to 250 and no way I could cut 25 lbs in six weeks without losing a bunch of muscle
Yeah that’s what I’m doing 14k. Glad y’all had a good time
I’m looking forward to it for sure

Sponsors