Skydiving

So this girl I really like asked me to go skydiving with her. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time anyway.

I signed up today for the jump and there is a weight limit.
I just finished a three month cut and very low body fat. I two weeks into a bulk. I’m still above the weight limit slightly lol. They are very strict about it. I asked.
So I’ll be cutting again for the next six weeks. Well barely cutting more like maintaining and losing 5-10 lbs
I’m cool with it though

Permacutter lol

So this girl I really like asked me to go skydiving with her. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time anyway.

I signed up today for the jump and there is a weight limit.
I just finished a three month cut and very low body fat. I two weeks into a bulk. I’m still above the weight limit slightly lol. They are very strict about it. I asked.
So I’ll be cutting again for the next six weeks. Well barely cutting more like maintaining and losing 5-10 lbs
I’m cool with it though

Permacutter lol
What is the weight limit?

I went a few years back with my wife. Weight cap was 230. We did the 14k ft jump. She and her instructor only weighed a total of 250lbs, while my instructor and myself was 445 lbs.. my wife jumped about 15 seconds before me, and we landed before them lol.

Pretty cool experience, but I don’t think I need to do it again. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane on purpose I feel only warrants so many mulligans with nothing going wrong lol.

I went a few years back with my wife. Weight cap was 230. We did the 14k ft jump. She and her instructor only weighed a total of 250lbs, while my instructor and myself was 445 lbs.. my wife jumped about 15 seconds before me, and we landed before them lol.

Pretty cool experience, but I don’t think I need to do it again. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane on purpose I feel only warrants so many mulligans with nothing going wrong lol.
Yeah I’m so glad I just cut for three months
I was close to 250 and no way I could cut 25 lbs in six weeks without losing a bunch of muscle
Yeah that’s what I’m doing 14k. Glad y’all had a good time
I’m looking forward to it for sure

im with Lee, i wouldn't do it again, not worth it, for the amount of time you are in the air. the free fall, yaaa, if you have trouble breathing from the get go... expect even less oxygen getting in, it feel like your holding your breath... the amount of air blowing again't you face, is crazy. i also wouldn't do it... if your not flexiable, having to tuck your knees in and then straight out 'at the right time".. is crucial... so your not flip flopping over the intructors..and no landing is soft landing, even if you have fat ass.... the ground is hard and that's what your landind on. so any disc issues... stay away from this thought of doing it.

I lost consciousness during a sky drive in Nevada on vacation. Like the other user said, it's very very hard to breathe. Most hold their breath temporarily and I didn't try to but I couldn't breathe out. Try doing that while your adrenaline is pumping. I fully agree with the other user, to me it is not fun nor with the risk of injuring your back or something. Yes of course deaths are rare but landing injuries are common according to my instructor, which is why you have 60 forms saying you won't sue them beforehand. Never had to fill out any form to play putt putt with a chick or go to the park, Didn't have to starve myself either.