Speaks in mysterious terms about his “testing” that he won’t show

Take my money!

Scams customers

Says he doesn’t need to even do this

Keeps spamming

Take my money!
Lmfao

I like how in his latest post he stated he won’t take money for products he doesnt have yet he just did that lol

Whenever a source says I don't need the money....huge Red Flag.
Why the fuck are you doing this... for money. It's always about money.
No-one will risk jail for nothing, that's just dumb bullshit.

I was hoping this source worked out, but he's pretty fucked attacking customers. If a customer gets put in a position he has to post emails, then the source fucked their shit up.

Soo much stupid shit from this source.

Scams customers

Says he doesn’t need to even do this

Keeps spamming

Take my money!

Who did I scam?

Im answering to this thread questions and concerns.

If I was scamming. I wouldn't be doing that. I'd just run away.

Yes. It's difficult atm but I'm not going to run away. I'm going to do as I've stated. Work through issues.

No lab is perfect. Things mess up sometimes. It doesn't mean a lab is bad.

Last edited:
Whenever a source says I don't need the money....huge Red Flag.
Why the fuck are you doing this... for money. It's always about money.
No-one will risk jail for nothing, that's just dumb bullshit.

I was hoping this source worked out, but he's pretty fucked attacking customers. If a customer gets put in a position he has to post emails, then the source fucked their shit up.

Soo much stupid shit from this source.

I'm doing this so ppl aren't paying $80 for a bottle of test. As I say. I'm not pushing my products. Ppl want to buy they will. If they don't they wont. No problem either way.

Say whatever you like. At least my products are legit and aren't diluted like some labs do.

I've seen no reports of my products being dirty or underdosed.

@CDNDA , so curious why you can't post what company your raws come from or post up purity results? I can understand wanting to protect yourself, but you just look like a complete fool for not posting up the most basic of shit. You are not a smart businessman at all lol.

Who did I scam?

Im answering to this thread questions and concerns.

If I was scamming. I wouldn't be doing that. I'd just run away.

Yes. It's difficult atm but I'm not going to run away. I'm going to do as I've stated. Work through issues.

No lab is perfect. Things mess up sometimes. It doesn't mean a lab is bad.
@CDNDA , so curious why you can't post what company your raws come from or post up purity results? I can understand wanting to protect yourself, but you just look like a complete fool for not posting up the most basic of shit. You are not a smart businessman at all lol.

Asking a drug dealer to state his source to complete strangers...seems legit...

My source is not well known...not online. That' all I'm going to say about that.

The way and where I get my raws tested is my concern. They would lose their position if it got out. I've known them for a very long time.

I can post numbers but not the actual print copy. I'm sorry.

Lmfao

I like how in his latest post he stated he won’t take money for products he doesnt have yet he just did that lol

No. I did not. With all due respect.

I had the products. Was awaiting test results. Wasn't expecting the result.
Perhaps some labs are fine with a seventith percentile result. I was not. I demand better for my clients.

No. I did not. With all due respect.

I had the products. Was awaiting test results. Wasn't expecting the result.
Perhaps some labs are fine with a seventith percentile result. I was not. I demand better for my clients.

If it wasn’t ready to go you didn’t have it

Asking a drug dealer to state his source to complete strangers...seems legit...

My source is not well known...not online. That' all I'm going to say about that.

The way and where I get my raws tested is my concern. They would lose their position if it got out. I've known them for a very long time.

I can post numbers but not the actual print copy. I'm sorry.

So your raw supplier doesn't want to be know lol? Well that's pretty fucking odd! And I'm not asking for a copy of anything, just the name of the business man. Your raw supplier could have powders laced with heavy metals for all we know and that's why we prefer to do a little checking of our own just to be sure.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you are going about all of this wrong and I'm sure you have orders coming in, but not as many as you could be getting.

Alright. Thread updated. I'll check in again in the next couple days or so. I will be checking my email regularly. That remains the best way to get hold of me.

Just to update again...all back ordered clients packs have been shipped. I know many of you aren't members here but lurk only. You should be receiving them soon if you haven't already.

My price list is a few pages back or you may email me for a list as well.

I'm looking at going private within the next few months. I have a decent steady, loyal clientele. Once that decision is made I'll post here before I change emails.

Thank you for your time.

How about just go away now. Taking money with no gear to send is scamming, and having the balls to call a client on the open board a rat, ya sign me up, fuck off, lol
I'll make sure to let everyone know to steer clear of you, the canadian lifting community is large and tight knit, so you can have your loyal 20 clients of yours and gallop off into the sunset, and the good labs will have the rest, that's a promise :)

Reactions: 3ml
Alright. Thread updated. I'll check in again in the next couple days or so. I will be checking my email regularly. That remains the best way to get hold of me.

Just to update again...all back ordered clients packs have been shipped. I know many of you aren't members here but lurk only. You should be receiving them soon if you haven't already.

My price list is a few pages back or you may email me for a list as well.

I'm looking at going private within the next few months. I have a decent steady, loyal clientele. Once that decision is made I'll post here before I change emails.

Thank you for your time.

Who cares

How about just go away now. Taking money with no gear to send is scamming, and having the balls to call a client on the open board a rat, ya sign me up, fuck off, lol
I'll make sure to let everyone know to steer clear of you, the canadian lifting community is large and tight knit, so you can have your loyal 20 clients of yours and gallop off into the sunset, and the good labs will have the rest, that's a promise :)

Thanks for your response. I've tested many of the current ugl offerings. Many are underdosed or simply test P or winny.

I'm offering high quality products at half the price of most other labs. People can choose to buy or not. I brew for myself and will continue to do so. If no one buys then I'll simply use it myself. No big deal.

I haven't read one complaint on the quality of my offerings. So I'll continue to produce high quality offerings for those seeking to pay much less than the current major players.

Really ! So where are theses satisfied customers reviews on Meso ?
Some have replied. In this very thread.

However any favourable review is met with calls of it being fake or employed by the source or they are shilling for the source. So most don't bother.

Many of my clients aren'tmembers here and only browse this forum due to the environment.

Back