[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Thanks for your response. I've tested many of the current ugl offerings. Many are underdosed or simply test P or winny.

I'm offering high quality products at half the price of most other labs. People can choose to buy or not. I brew for myself and will continue to do so. If no one buys then I'll simply use it myself. No big deal.

I haven't read one complaint on the quality of my offerings. So I'll continue to produce high quality offerings for those seeking to pay much less than the current major players.

Which lab have you tested that had products mislabelled?

Can you back up *any* of your claims?

Some have replied. In this very thread.

However any favourable review is met with calls of it being fake or employed by the source or they are shilling for the source. So most don't bother.

Many of my clients aren'tmembers here and only browse this forum due to the environment.
Nice copp out now fuck off clown!

Reactions: 3ml
Thanks for your response. I've tested many of the current ugl offerings. Many are underdosed or simply test P or winny.

I'm offering high quality products at half the price of most other labs. People can choose to buy or not. I brew for myself and will continue to do so. If no one buys then I'll simply use it myself. No big deal.

I haven't read one complaint on the quality of my offerings. So I'll continue to produce high quality offerings for those seeking to pay much less than the current major players.

I would also like to know more about this.

Which labs have you tested?
Which products were tested?
Who conducted these test?
Post the results for us to see since you care so much about the community and your clients.

Jesus you guys are brutal lol he did come back after all and sent out all packages that had been delayed. If people want to buy off of him so what.. Tons of labs don't post bloods or quality of raws and if they do who's to say it isn't bs. In this underground market we are pretty much guinea pigs unless we test our own shit. If you want to know what's in your products buy a fucking test kit yourself and check yourself before you inject it into your body. It's not someone elses responsibility to make sure you're safe when it comes to the buying of underground steroids.

That’s a pretty big claim....so big shooter which labs are selling just test p and winny??

Jesus you guys are brutal lol he did come back after all and sent out all packages that had been delayed. If people want to buy off of him so what.. Tons of labs don't post bloods or quality of raws and if they do who's to say it isn't bs. In this underground market we are pretty much guinea pigs unless we test our own shit. If you want to know what's in your products buy a fucking test kit yourself and check yourself before you inject it into your body. It's not someone elses responsibility to make sure you're safe when it comes to the buying of underground steroids.

If he wants to make big claims that other labs are just selling winny and test p he better back this up or he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper

I would also like to know more about this.

Which labs have you tested?
Which products were tested?
Who conducted these test?
Post the results for us to see since you care so much about the community and your clients.

I tested quite a few available now and some former labs. These were done before I started sourcing again. I've already received threatening emails about my findings...

I tested items most often faked.

I won't divulge the source of my testing. It is done covertly. I won't put them at risk. I've known them a very long time. They are safe. I plan to keep their secrets.

Not all were fake or underdosed. Some were very good. But some...

You are some rookie brewing shit at home BOTTOM LINE! Anyone who does get fucked or an infection deserves it !!! I'm out.....

Last edited:
I test my shit... but I won't post anything to prove that claim.

Guess what I brew my own shit... and I guarantee it's bang on.
Don't worry I test competitors.. Their shit is fake.
But again don't ask me for any proof... I guarantee it.

This is about the fucking most stupid and dumbest thing I've ever heard!

You are some rookie brewing shit at home BOTTOM LINE! Anyone who does get fucked or an infection deserves it !!! I'm out.....

I brew at home and have for years and tons of people here do as well so how's that any different compared to larger UGL operations? Perhaps this fella makes crap, but myself and the majority of home brewers here produce quality gear.

Not to defend this clown, but smaller operations usually tend to have better quality assurance as nothing is overlooked where as larger operations let shit slip by all the time.

I can't tell you how many times I've had UGL shit with floaters or a damn hair in the sealed vial lol.

I brew at home and have for years and tons of people here do as well so how's that any different compared to larger UGL operations? Perhaps this fella makes crap, but myself and the majority of home brewers here produce quality gear.

Not to defend this clown, but smaller operations usually tend to have better quality assurance as nothing is overlooked where as larger operations let shit slip by all the time.

I can't tell you how many times I've had UGL shit with floaters or a damn hair in the sealed vial lol.
You didn't just compare the two ? Smh...

I test my shit... but I won't post anything to prove that claim.

Guess what I brew my own shit... and I guarantee it's bang on.
Don't worry I test competitors.. Their shit is fake.
But again don't ask me for any proof... I guarantee it.

This is about the fucking most stupid and dumbest thing I've ever heard!

I fully support smaller labs who do things proper, but this guy is just out to fucking lunch lol. Can you imagine when he does taxes lol? "Yes I donated thousands of dollars to charity, but don't ask me for receipts........just take my word for it Mr. Government" ha ha :p

Reactions: 3ml
Most likely the people sending the emails I get every day.
Sorry but the reputable labs here kill you for quality. Maybe try nordic pareto or newport. Under-dosed is laughable, you sir are a complete fool with his head in the sand.
The more you post the dumber you sound and look. Keep it coming buddy lmfao!

You were the dumb fuck banned on CJM for talking about how great cn gear was...
CN Gear? [Archive] - Canadian Juice Monsters

newb fucks like you should shut your fucking mouth and get bigger than 180lbs before you talk shit and white knight this shitty ass home brew lab

You were the dumb fuck banned on CJM for talking about how great cn gear was...
CN Gear? [Archive] - Canadian Juice Monsters

newb fucks like you should shut your fucking mouth and get bigger than 180lbs before you talk shit and white knight this shitty ass home brew lab

I ordered CN and it worked well for me. Not my problem if someone else gets fucked over.

Thats like expecting a coke dealer to provide you with uncut product and give you purity results.. And not to act surprised when someone drops dead after an overdose because the stuff was bunk.. Coke nor steroids are regulated by the government so everyone takes a risk when purchasing anything underground.. It's your responsibility and not the other way around.

Hey guys, how long before we tell them that
[SOURCE]
ain't needed in Meso as it was in SST

Do we keep it to ourselves a little more, just for laughs?

Sorry but the reputable labs here kill you for quality. Maybe try nordic pareto or newport. Under-dosed is laughable, you sir are a complete fool with his head in the sand.
The more you post the dumber you sound and look. Keep it coming buddy lmfao!
Prove it.

You made a statement. Now the onus is on you to prove your claim. Meso is big on proof. Well it goes both ways. Now prove that what those labs have in the exact same preparation is vastly superior to my own.

Back