[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

I test every batch I make. The batch tested low. Instead of sending out sub par product I chose to inconvenience the client and ensure quality control.

No one has ever reported my gear being dirty or under dosed as of this writing.

I'll be staying on this forum. Every source has had issues. I will never send out a low quality product. If that means I piss off some special snowflakes in the process...so be it. I will not lower my standards in the name of profit. As stated in my intro.

I'm not now or have ever been CN.

Take care.
You can stay all you like faggot, but mostly no one will buy off you now. I've already spread the word throughout the community to stay away from you. I'll make things so bad for you it's not funny. Bye for now :)

You can stay all you like faggot, but mostly no one will buy off you now. I've already spread the word throughout the community to stay away from you. I'll make things so bad for you it's not funny. Bye for now :)

Internet tough guy strikes again lol. All your hate filled speech just goes to prove how uneducated and backwater you really are and I bet you put on a pointy white cap before you start trolling the forums ha ha. Seriously kid you need to grow up cause no mature adult man needs to say the word "Faggot" to get his point across!

You remind me of Chris Cooper's homophob character in American Beauty lol. What happen...you kiss some dude and get rejected bah ha ha?

Yeah perhaps I'll take over and start my own lab. "Toilet Brew Labs," has a nice ring to it huh?

Reactions: 3ml
Yeah perhaps I'll take over and start my own lab. "Toilet Brew Labs," has a nice ring to it huh?

Sorry I don't understand your comment dude? Brewing is pretty darn easy so I meant no disrespect brother. Why the sarcasm? Thanks.

I test every batch I make. The batch tested low. Instead of sending out sub par product I chose to inconvenience the client and ensure quality control.

No one has ever reported my gear being dirty or under dosed as of this writing.

I'll be staying on this forum. Every source has had issues. I will never send out a low quality product. If that means I piss off some special snowflakes in the process...so be it. I will not lower my standards in the name of profit. As stated in my intro.

I'm not now or have ever been CN.

Take care.

You spend 500$ for each and every test to get done by labmax? Or do you get kano to do it. For a low level lab I'm sure you're busting out 3-5k on every batch of raws you get to have them tested lol

Internet tough guy strikes again lol. All your hate filled speech just goes to prove how uneducated and backwater you really are and I bet you put on a pointy white cap before you start trolling the forums ha ha. Seriously kid you need to grow up cause no mature adult man needs to say the word "Faggot" to get his point across!

You remind me of Chris Cooper's homophob character in American Beauty lol. What happen...you kiss some dude and get rejected bah ha ha?

Hey faggot, how are you doing girlfriend? Cant wait to meet you in person to show you how much of a pussy I am :). Waiting on you sugar plum....

You spend 500$ for each and every test to get done by labmax? Or do you get kano to do it. For a low level lab I'm sure you're busting out 3-5k on every batch of raws you get to have them tested lol

No. Not labmax. Actual lab testing. I cannot divulge how or where. I hope you understand. It would put people at risk. No one you would know. They are outside of this world we live in.

This is still going on
Figured this guy would have started CN 2.0 now
And came up with a big improvement
Scotch tape labels

Canadian Domestic Anabolics
CDNDA@Protonmail.com

Everything back in stock! Any questions feel free to contact me.

At this time I am only offering a small assortment of products. This will change in time. More products will be added fairly frequently. However at no time will I offer products I cannot stand behind.

If I am ever out of something I will let you know and will not accept payment for items I do not have. At the end of the day we all want what we pay for. Not some song and dance from a greedy source.

Current Product List Dec/2017

Oils
--------

⦁ Test E 250mg/mL $40
⦁ Test C 200mg/ML $40
⦁ Test P 100mg/mL $30
⦁ tren A 100mg/mL $50
⦁ Mast P 100mg/mL $50
⦁ EQ 200mg/mL $50
⦁ NPP 100mg/mL $40

Orals
---------

Anadrol 25mg x 50 $50
Anavar 10mg x50. $50
Dbol. 10mg x50 $30
Nolva 10mg x50. $25
Clomid. 25mg x50. $40

No EO in any of my preperations. . I have used it in the past and of course have experience with it but as of this moment I have none in my lab. So no chance of any "trace" amounts being found in any of the above preperations. Zero.
The lab is also peanut free for those who are sensitive to nuts. I do my very best to restrict known allergens/contaminants from entering the lab. I cannot guarantee zero allergens because of the raws. Nothing will be introduced on my end.

Carrier is GSO. I have used CSO, MCT, Flax, Avacado, Safflower and probably a few others I'm forgetting. If something else is preferred, let me know. If you guys want a test batch of another carrier let me know. If you guys want new oils let me know. If you want mixes, let me know. I am completely open to suggestions for new products or ideas. Or new concentrations on existing products. If I get enough interest, I'll make it happen.
Prices are subject to change at any time. In time I hope to gain your business and your trust.

No Minimum.. Free shipping on orders over $300.

--Payment--

At this time I will accept CIM as source of payment. That is subject to change at any time. If/when it does I will be updating this thread.

--Shipping--

Canada Domestic Only. $20 Flat shipping fee regardless of order size with tracking. No tracking info will be given out unless a problem arises. A batch number will be included.
I am not labelling my product at all. Each compound will be identifiable. I won't elaborate here for security purposes. Your order will be securly packaged in a non descript way. No shaking, leaking or any other form of identity of the contents.

Back