[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

I had an issue. I contacted my clients so everyone knew what was going on. At the same time I offered to give extras for the delay to make it right.

Not much else I can do other than that. Problems do arise from time to time. I've done my best to address them.

This has affected a number of clients.

I'm on Northern and many others, who are you again? Lots of good labs to choose from here that are not you and hey, they actually ship the gear.
I'll make you feel better too. I hate cjm and all the guys behind that place but I'll still say, Newport is a good lab with good products that actually sends to their clients. Does that make you feel better sunshine?

No one should buy for this ex reddit scumbag. Just my opinion but don't come cryin if you do! Happy Sunday Football :D

I've never sourced on Reddit. As I say problems arise with every source. I'm doing my best to handle them properly.

Just something I've noticed over here at meso. The sources that have done well here, they don't get arrogant or into arguments with the members here. They admit if they fuck up and make mistakes and then go and fix them. A little late for you to do that, no?

I'm on Northern and many others, who are you again? Lots of good labs to choose from here that are not you and hey, they actually ship the gear.
I'll make you feel better too. I hate cjm and all the guys behind that place but I'll still say, Newport is a good lab with good products that actually sends to their clients. Does that make you feel better sunshine?

I don't have any emotion. This is business.

I didn' mention cjm. I mentioned SSB . From the 90s or early 2000s. I sourced there and quit just before RAW deal went down. I thought you were from there.

Seems you did a shit job to handle it properly

I said in my email to this person that id compensate for the wait while awaiting my new shipment. Given the time of year it takes a bit longer than usual. I' not sure what else I can do...i refuse to send out sub par product. It tested mid 70s. Which is unacceptable to me. So instead of sending that out in the name of profit I decided to contact my supplier and get replacements In order to provide the best quality product I can.

If calling me names helps you. Go for it. I know im trying my best to provide a quality product. If it means longer than usual ship times so be it. I'd rather ship extra product out of my own pocket then ship an inferior product.

I said in my email to this person that id compensate for the wait while awaiting my new shipment. Given the time of year it takes a bit longer than usual. I' not sure what else I can do...i refuse to send out sub par product. It tested mid 70s. Which is unacceptable to me. So instead of sending that out in the name of profit I decided to contact my supplier and get replacements In order to provide the best quality product I can.

If calling me names helps you. Go for it. I know im trying my best to provide a quality product. If it means longer than usual ship times so be it. I'd rather ship extra product out of my own pocket then ship an inferior product.

What makes you shady is the fact that you accepted a client's money without having a product to send out.

You could have posted in this thread or emailed your clients from the beginning regarding the issue with your raws and have avoided a big chunk of the problems you're facing now.

I don't know what kind of operation you're running, but I suggest you re-evaluate your business model.

Last edited:
You can stick around all you like faggot but as soon as people read this thread they'll know not to order off you. There are plenty of solid sources to choose from on this board, and they send out their gear.
You don't do it for money lmfao!!! You must do it to get money and not offer anything in return...
BTW I love that you keep replying to me, showing all these fine folks how much of a dumbass you are and that you can't act professional here.. Keep going little flower girl, I love it :)

Reactions: 3ml
What makes you shady is the fact that you accepted a client's money without having a product to send out.

You could have posted in this thread or emailed your clients from the beginning regarding the issue with your raws and have avoided a big chunk of the problems you're facing now.

I don't know what kind of operation you're running, but I suggest to re-evaluate your business model.

Yes I was about to reopen on this thread just before i got my results back. I never had an issue before and wasnt expecting one now. I had product and still have. It wasn't all my raws. However yes...ofc it was a mistake. I offered to make it right. That' all I can do.

Back