[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Well if Elite is a US lab I would have not paid attention to it as I’m in Canada.

I agree it’s a shitty first post to call the guy out but on the other hand he has the emails to back it up.

Ya and it is up to this guy to fix it. IMO give the guy his money back if you can’t ship the product so he can go elsewhere. If @Qing story is true I consider that ripping him off

Ha ha...I call them nuggets. When you drop a load and flush, there is often that one piece of crap that seems to not go down and it floats back up to the top. This guy appears to be a nugget.

Shit nuggets Ricky shit nuggets

Well if Elite is a US lab I would have not paid attention to it as I’m in Canada.

I agree it’s a shitty first post to call the guy out but on the other hand he has the emails to back it up.

Ya and it is up to this guy to fix it. IMO give the guy his money back if you can’t ship the product so he can go elsewhere. If @Qing story is true I consider that ripping him off
The problem with these "pop up" labs is the dummies who support them. If people weren't so ignorant and desperate, these scumbag labs couldn't thrive! Elite was a disaster and guys still spoke well about him. Now this clown Sasquatch has shows up.I'll bet the story ends the same way...smh

The problem with these "pop up" labs is the dummies who support them. If people weren't so ignorant and desperate, these scumbag labs couldn't thrive! Elite was a disaster and guys still spoke well about him. Now this clown Sasquatch has shows up.I'll bet the story ends the same way...smh

That’s just it
A couple guys will get gear from one of these operations sing praise because they are happy to get gear
A few more desperate guys come along and read that order and get fucked

Now I believe in labs getting a fair shake but when the guy won’t put labels on his gear to me that’s a red flag. So that being said it’s always nice to see a quality lab come up but we already have a solid selection in Canada.

Based on the emails Q posted, this supplier needs to be put on blast! At this point there is no reasonable excuse for what has happened.

Reactions: 3ml

You're back.... wtf... how long?

Do you even lift?

Faaack hope all is well duder!

How long since you sent? What did you order?

This guts order is going out this week. I told him what the problem was. I also said I'd compensate him for the delay. I didn' have any new info so I didn' say anything. People need to learn to calm down. If I say I'm going to do something. I'l do it. I'll have the package hand delivered to this guy if he wants.

Over a month now....
I’ll post snap shots of the email exchanges before the source went “rogue”

With all due respect you need to calm down. You think I'm going to risk my whole business for a couple bottles of test? Give me a break.

If I knew u were going to post our emails I'd never do business with you. I dont do business with rats.

As I said. I'll compensate him for the wait. As I said I'd do in my emails. After this person gets his package. I hope he has the decency to report here on it.

With all due respect you need to calm down. You think I'm going to risk my whole business for a couple bottles of test? Give me a break.

If I knew u were going to post our emails I'd never do business with you. I dont do business with rats.

Listen up and listen fucking good pal, you don't come on here and attack the members or tell them what is what. We run the yard, not the fucking sources. If you're selling gear, it does not matter if its a few bottles of test or 100, we will hold you accountable. If you're in the business, answer your clients emails, especially if you can't get the order out. You're the fucking rat, you little cocksucker!

Listen up and listen fucking good pal, you don't come on here and attack the members or tell them what is what. We run the yard, not the fucking sources. If you're selling gear, it does not matter if its a few bottles of test or 100, we will hold you accountable. If you're in the business, answer your clients emails, especially if you can't get the order out. You're the fucking rat, you little cocksucker!
you run the yard mr. 77 posts perfect?

Soneone who posts private emails is a rat. The end.

over a month is bad customer service. get your shit together, nobody should have to wait that lomg especially for a domestic source my god.

Reactions: 3ml

While i don't disagree, your post begs the question, what is/was your other handle(s)?

Less than two months here and you're speaking as if you've been around for several years. And please, don't give the long time lurker story.

Not chastising you, so don't misunderstand.

Back