[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

Good day Meso!

Thread Update.

I will be looking at adding more products soon. Limited quantities at the start so I may gauge the response and see how people like them. As with all my prices I will be keeping them reasonable and affordable. Like with my oils I will be adding "the greatest hits" so to speak for now. Expanding carefully and slowly. I prefer to take the stairs and not the elevator.

This is what I'm looking to add. If you guys have any suggestions for products that you'd like to see, please feel free to leave them in this thread.

Orals
-------

Anavar 10mg - I will do special orders of 5mg or 2.5mg for the ladies if it's requested.

Dbol 10mg - I know some of you guys like 20mg doses so if that turns out to be a thing I'll gladly start carrying 10 and 20mg doses respectively.

Drol 50mg

Winny 50mg

Nolva 10mg

Clomid 50mg

Vials
------

Deca - 200mg/ml There was some talk of bumping my EQ and Deca to 250 to 300mg/ml. I'll wait for more feedback from the community before proceeding with this.

TSusp - 100mg/ml

Thinking about some blends as it has been suggested previously. I prefer to have separate vials myself but I understand that opinions vary and some like the blends. If that's the case I will be adding them at some point.

The above is what I am hearing the most about what people would like to see.

All orders placed will be shipped today and tomorrow. I apologize if I took longer than you'd like to respond to you all. It is just me. I will get to your email. I get a lot of emails each day. I respond in order. I haven't forgotten about any of you. I appreciate your patience, I sincerely do. So far everyone I have dealt with has been very cool and understanding. I'm a person of my word. If I say it is then it is.

Ok. Update time. I will need to close shop for a bit for renovations. Good amount of traffic to my inbox. Had to turn some away If you were affected, I sincerely apologize.

When I reopen I will do so with a greater assortment of products.

I'm still around so any inquiries may be left on my email or in this thread or by pm. No time frame as of yet. Not too long.

I've gotten quite a bit of feedback on my products. I'll be using all of that info moving forward. Hoping to have labels as well. I know that was a big one.

I'll do a new product line up pic as well as I'll have new products. New labels (hopefully, fingers crossed). I'm also doing some internal restructuring to help facilitate smoother service.

I won't be making a new thread. I'll be updating this thread.

Stay safe brother. Don't let anything slip through the cracks in the downtime.

Thank you. No I will not. I will be watching this thread and my email each day. To ensure that doesn't happen.

I'm not gone...just closed for renovations...take care. Hope to be back soon ☺

Thank you. No I will not. I will be watching this thread and my email each day. To ensure that doesn't happen.

I'm not gone...just closed for renovations...take care. Hope to be back soon ☺
Might be interested in your new stuff brother i run nordic,pareto and newport.. woulddnt mind trying to compare.. nice tren run ;)

Interesting.... Just spoke with him last week. He's posted on here that he's shut down for a bit due to adding new products, etc.

Wouldn't even let me order anything... Seems odd...

Back