[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

I can say his Test p is good, there is some pip but seems too get better with every poke.....I will see about getting bloodwork this week i dont need it to confirm its good i can feel that, but i want to check my estro ,i have ordered aromasin incase i need it..
I have his test c and tren a but i cant comment on those,,,Wanted to start with just test p but i'm liking the results so far so i may just stick to that for this cycle......first cycle in over ten years..

Anyone else find it funny that you joined the same date this thread was started.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it funny that you joined the same date this thread was started.
I agree.

@nighttrain is obviously a shill. Who knows, maybe it's @CNDDA second handle.

Until someone reputable posts pics of "goodies" and/or blood work this source ain't worth a damn.

Although I'm sure with all the new Canadian members someone is bound to give him a try.

.... Although I'm sure with all the new Canadian members someone is bound to give him a try.

I would think if in fact he did have customers they are not members but just guests that grabbed his email, and ofcourse various divisions of LE from throughout Canada. :rolleyes:

Even if 100 newer members all put their nick (of a few posts) on the line who's actually going to belive them?

I'm going for bloodwork tomorrow but the doc would only put to check my free test and my estradial E2, .....Like i said before i ordered test p test c and tren a but i've only done the test p did my last poke yesterday, when i ordered my aromasin (from the lab most talked about here), i also ordered a vial of there test p and a few other things i just want to see how the pip compares,,,I will do my first shot after i get my bloods done tomorrow

Hello to everyone following this thread, especially the firing squad ( I'm sure you know who you are). I'm very new all of this. Has anyone had any legitimate success with CDNDA or is it time to let this one die? Just trying to avoid making newby mistakes.

Hello to everyone following this thread, especially the firing squad ( I'm sure you know who you are). I'm very new all of this. Has anyone had any legitimate success with CDNDA or is it time to let this one die? Just trying to avoid making newby mistakes.

No one has piped up yet, aside from one newb. It would be nice to have a couple small ugl options for us Canadians in addition to the bigger private guys, but until then... Who knows? It would be nice to see some bloods, labs... Something.

And @CDNDA is fairly quiet on here... But then again so are the proven guys.. We Canadians just speak softly I guess lol.

I just got my lab results my Estraidial is 212 my Testosterone says >52.0 and Shbd is 18.5 i have no idea how to interpret these results, but i think my shbd is really low? is that normal i've only been usuing .08 eod of test p for 3 weeks

Your not taking an AI are you? What does your Test say besides >52.0? ng/dl?

Hope this helps you in some way

Code:
 http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm

I took one 12.5 aromasin the day before i had the test done...is says >52.0 nmo/L and Shbg is also nmo/L but the estradial is 212 pmo/L

OK, so the note under the Estraidiol states that an AI may raise the results, however if the results are accurate then your Estraidiol is above the reference range.

Your Testosterone of >52.0 is also outside of the reference range on the high side.

Shbd of 18.5 is within the reference range

I can say his Test p is good, there is some pip but seems too get better with every poke.....I will see about getting bloodwork this week i dont need it to confirm its good i can feel that, but i want to check my estro ,i have ordered aromasin incase i need it..
I have his test c and tren a but i cant comment on those,,,Wanted to start with just test p but i'm liking the results so far so i may just stick to that for this cycle......first cycle in over ten years..

Thank you for the feedback. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Good or not so good helps me provide better service.

Back