[SOURCE] Canadian Domestic Anabolics Introduction

This source is a real joke
The guy (customer) is not a rat you are a fucking liar.
You took the guys money then all of a sudden your gear wasn’t good enough to sell???

What you don’t test the raws prior to production
What test did you use to determine the quality?
Why did you take his money if you didn’t have the product to ship

I’m sure your customer base isn’t so large you lost track of your tremendous inventory and backlog of orders lol

This source is a real joke
The guy (customer) is not a rat you are a fucking liar.
You took the guys money then all of a sudden your gear wasn’t good enough to sell???

What you don’t test the raws prior to production
What test did you use to determine the quality?
Why did you take his money if you didn’t have the product to ship

I’m sure your customer base isn’t so large you lost track of your tremendous inventory and backlog of orders lol

About sums it up, and yet he calls his client the rat.

All the great Canadian members of meso, do not order off this scamming rat fuck. That is all and have the greatest of Sundays watching football and training like beasts!

People are free to order from me or to not. People can choose for themselves. I provide a high quality product at a reasonable price.

People will not order from you anymore, and we will make sure of that. I'll be in touch with my friends elsewhere so you dont try and show up there to source as well. Bye felicia :)

Reactions: 3ml
All the great Canadian members of meso, do not order off this scamming rat fuck. That is all and have the greatest of Sundays watching football and training like beasts!

Again. Can you prove I'm a rat? I haven't cooperated with LE.

Weren' you a mod on SSB? Yet here you are calling ppl rats...

Alright. Enough is enough. This has gone on too far. Apparently this guys dragging nuts like a squirrel so I guess I will take this opportunity to crash this shitty thread, take the food off his plate and put it on mine!!

Dear mesothelians, Devil is here to save the day. My entire line is better than this guys. ( pix for proof )

Free shipping!

Able to fulfil bulk orders ( 5 gallons+ )

First 1 gallon of test e FREE. But after that you gotta pay..

Inbox for details and meso Intro pricing.

IMG_3107.JPGIMG_3103.JPGIMG_3106.JPG

People will not order from you anymore, and we will make sure of that. I'll be in touch with my friends elsewhere so you dont try and show up there to source as well. Bye felicia :)

I don't need to sell. I do it to provide an alternative to the overpriced gear currently on the market.

Aren' you affiliated with Northern Muscle? I wonder why you' be against a new lab....

Alright. Enough is enough. This has gone on too far. Apparently this guys dragging nuts like a squirrel so I guess I will take this opportunity to crash this shitty thread, take the food off his plate and put it on mine!!

Dear mesothelians, Devil is here to save the day. My entire line is better than this guys. ( pix for proof )

Free shipping!

Able to fulfil bulk orders ( 5 gallons+ )

First 1 gallon of test e FREE. But after that you gotta pay..

Inbox for details and meso Intro pricing.

View attachment 80525View attachment 80526View attachment 80527

Amazing proof of stock
I’ll take 2 x white totes please

I don't need to sell. I do it to provide an alternative to the overpriced gear currently on the market.

Aren' you affiliated with Northern Muscle? I wonder why you' be against a new lab....

Fuck you overpriced gear
Hahhaha you fucking goof
I’d rather pay $300 a vial and get my order

I’m pretty well known so I’ll do my part to make sure people know you are an asshole

Back