[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I'm at 900mg the last 2 days. Its 95f here today. I can still exercise but sweat like crazy at night. Lost 35lbs in 4wks. Im.done on next wednesday. I got veins coming out of my lats now and down sides of my spine. I cant wait to eat and lift heavy again. Weights are def suffering!

2. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Cheated on my diet 3 or 4 times and still wake up lighter than day before.

3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Hey buddy glad to hear everything turned out good. It’s great that you took the time and shared your progress with everyone.

4. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Hey everyone we are back. We have an update for our price list. And we will no longer send tracking the day we ship the pack for opsec reasons. If you have not received the pack within 5 business days you can email us for tracking.

Price List:
    DNP 200mg - $.45 per cap
    DNP 100mg - $.30 per cap
    DNP raws - $1.75 per gram
    albuterol 4mg 30 count - $10
    Tiromel t3 25mcg - $.50 per tab (sold out)
    AP clen 40mcg -$.45 per tab (sold out)
    T3 100mcg/mL 30mL - $20

Shipping $10 or free when order over $50

We will also offer lower price per tab/cap to those who buy in larger quantities.(400+ caps)

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  5. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Eta on Clen?

6. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Will have back in stock in another day or two.

7. deepsouthiron

deepsouthiron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Down 13 pounds after 8 days. No plan to go over 400. Running thru end of month

johntt44 likes this.
  8. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Placed my first order, will update after receiving. You won't find DNP caps any cheaper.

9. Aesthetictech

Aesthetictech Member

So I’ve been reading through the thread a bit, seems like the consensus is DNP works better on a moderator or even high carb diet?

I run PSMF for my cut and lose around 2-3 lbs fat a week (~1500 cal deficit) and i wanted to see if maybe DNP could speed up the process. But maybe it’s not such a good idea on a protein only diet?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  10. deepsouthiron

Okay. So update from my run. I had originally intended to run 15-31 but I got a cold after about 7 days into the run and it just got awful and I couldn't shake it...I kept training hard and diet was on point the whole time but felt like ass ...major ass. So I tapped out on the 26th which had me on the stuff for 12 days. Ran 400 almost the whole way and never went above 400. Weighed on the 26th and was down 13 pounds. Weighed today and down another 4 so that last 4 was water. So total of 17 pounds for a 12 day stint. Not bad at all...

88GENERAL88, SomeRandoGuy and Eman like this.
  11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

@Eman hey buddy, what do you think about Dnp for this guy^^^^^^^^^??? Based on the diet he in on at the moment.
    Personally I think that it will obviously aid in fat loss, but personally I do t know enough about the diet to be able to comment, on whether or not it is safe. I know that PSMF has to do with a huge caloric deficit. Dnp you definitely need to feed to body. My only concern would be I think the lethargy would just wipe you. But if you keep it short and sweet, and have something to help combat lethargy. Like PEA + yohimbine you could Pull it off.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  12. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Hey buddy glad your back, hope you had a nice hiatus.

13. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Received pack, all looks good.

14. Eman

Eman Member

It would work but I agree, you'd be very lethargic.

However, I imagine you'd be lethargic anyways on a PSMF diet anyways. I don't feel it's a very sustainable diet model. Losing 2-3lbs of "fat" per week is not something that's going to last very long. PSMF puts you into something like a 1500cal diet... It's just not very sustainable and you'd likely gain a lot of weight back right after you finished.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  15. Aesthetictech

Aesthetictech Member

I’ve done psmf pretty much every time I’ve cut. I’ve gotten dexa scans where I’ve went from 19% down to 10% in 2 months. It is grueling but with an EC stack I’m fine energy wise. I figure i would need to do an ec stack of i ran DNP anyways since it makes you hungry.

16. deepsouthiron

I reccomend an ECA stack with DNP regardless. It helps some with the lethargy and it's pretty synergistic

88GENERAL88 and Aesthetictech like this.
  17. Eman

Eman Member

Are you taking glycogen into account for the dexa scan? If you're not fully carb loaded, the 19% > 12% isn't really an accurate representation.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  18. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

You say EC stack why on earth would you leave out the aspirin. It probably plays more of a vital role in the effectiveness than caffeine. Aspirin is a uncoupler works similar to dnp, but just not on the same level. Look it up

19. Eman

Eman Member

No... to everything. Aspirin is not only not needed, I would go so far as to recommend leaving it out.

20. Aesthetictech

Aesthetictech Member

Yea i think i read studies on examine that show with or without the aspirin weight loss was the same. However caffeine or ephedrine by themselves are not as potent for weight loss as they are together.

I’ve always tried going back once i carb loaded for science but i ended up just getting lazy and not doing it lol but u don’t think glycogen has a big impact on fat mass, if anything you would get leaner because it would increase lean mass. The place i go to actually has a comparison of someone with no prep getting a dexa done and someone who just chugged like a gallon of water 30min prior to the scan. The guy who chugged the water actually went down a point or two in bodyfat.