• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

@johntt44 how much longer you gonna run it brother?
Tuesday 5/21 is my last day. I actually have a headache today. I've been running 800 for last 3-4 days. Started at 200 and stepped up.every 3-5days. Tuesday will be 4 wks on the nose. My arms, legs, and shoulders are veiny as hell but my torso has some bloat. Most people say the bloat disappears a week after cessation. Still rode my bike 12mi yesterday but legs felt heavy at this dosage.

Tuesday 5/21 is my last day. I actually have a headache today. I've been running 800 for last 3-4 days.

Wow. I've ran 600 before but that's where I had to tap out. I just started his stuff for a run and started at 300 to assess. Great work man. Can't wait to see your final numbers.

I know I've dropped over 30 already. I think 400 is the sweet spot because I can actually live my normal life and cardio is no problem. I'm just experimenting with it but I think 800 is a little much. I'll ride the 800 out to tuesday. The carb thing is true, if I eat any junk it feels like someone lit my furnace and I actually see more weightloss the next day.

I know I've dropped over 30 already. I think 400 is the sweet spot because I can actually live my normal life and cardio is no problem. I'm just experimenting with it but I think 800 is a little much. I'll ride the 800 out to tuesday. The carb thing is true, if I eat any junk it feels like someone lit my furnace and I actually see more weightloss the next day.
We’ve talked but had no idea you have had that kind of success no wonder your wife keeps telling you she wants to fuck you everytime you walk by. Lol

You're all backwards, imo.

Don't run all that other shit, especially tren. Lol at the BS pump work comment... You're GOING to lose strength, pump work is going to be your bread and butter.
I don’t know why people feel the need to run a bunch of aas and then toss in dnp. Not sure your thought @Eman but wouldn’t it be ideal to run dnp either without aas, or if cruising just running a trt dose of test?

I don’t know why people feel the need to run a bunch of aas and then toss in dnp. Not sure your thought @Eman but wouldn’t it be ideal to run dnp either without aas, or if cruising just running a trt dose of test?

Yes, I don't see much advantage to using AAS with DNP. It only makes sense in certain situations... Generally, just doing the DNP by itself or with TRT makes the most sense.

Beginning a blast/cycle right at the end of a DNP cycle makes a lot more sense. Just going back to your previous TDEE while starting a cycle would be a good environment for growth and/or recomposition. I've not really done it but I'd like to run a two week DNP cycle prior to a bulking phase so I begin the bulk in a very insulin sensitive state.

Yes, I don't see much advantage to using AAS with DNP. It only makes sense in certain situations... Generally, just doing the DNP by itself or with TRT makes the most sense.

Beginning a blast/cycle right at the end of a DNP cycle makes a lot more sense. Just going back to your previous TDEE while starting a cycle would be a good environment for growth and/or recomposition. I've not really done it but I'd like to run a two week DNP cycle prior to a bulking phase so I begin the bulk in a very insulin sensitive state.
I'm just on trt dose of test and I'm not losing muscle. I know it's just the glycogen loss making me look smaller. During the day I'm fine but at night I wake up feeling dehydrated even though I'm drinking Gatorade and water. I get cotton mouth when I sleep it's terrible.

Last edited:

Hey buddy, do you think there is any truth to dnp upregulating androgen receptors. I know it has been discussed that dnp can allow individuals to continue to use clen without having to using ketotifen, and I personally have experienced the so called rebound effect that is seen shortly after
I'm just on trt dose of test and I'm not losing muscle. I know it's just the glycogen loss making me look smaller. During the day I'm fine but at night I wake up feeling dehydrated even though I'm drinking Gatorade and water. I get cotton mouth when I sleep it's terrible.
If that is your only complaint then you're a superstar. Can u give us n example of what you eat for a meal that has brought u success.

Hey buddy, do you think there is any truth to dnp upregulating androgen receptors. I know it has been discussed that dnp can allow individuals to continue to use clen without having to using ketotifen, and I personally have experienced the so called rebound effect that is seen shortly after

If that is your only complaint then you're a superstar. Can u give us n example of what you eat for a meal that has brought u success.
A lot of protein and vegetables mostly. Eggs for breakfast, hamburger patties with salad for lunch. Last night I had prime rib with green beans for dinner. A lot of chicken also. I just try to eat reasonable portions and do my cardio. I've had cheat meals 2 or 3 times and it didnt hurt me. I dont think eating something you crave once a week is going to hurt you. Did you lose water weight after the last time you used dnp. I'm curious as to how much water comes off.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'll give my body about 10 days to recover from the dnp. I'm thinking of running 250 test, 300 tren, and 20mg superdrol. I might do the vertical diet along with it. I felt good when I ran that diet for a couple of months. With superdrol and tren, I dont want to go low carb. Seems counterproductive.

I've never seen any evidence of that, I don't believe it's ever been studied. Androgen receptors are different from the beta receptors that up and down regulate when taking a beta agonist like clen.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'll give my body about 10 days to recover from the dnp. I'm thinking of running 250 test, 300 tren, and 20mg superdrol. I might do the vertical diet along with it. I felt good when I ran that diet for a couple of months. With superdrol and tren, I dont want to go low carb. Seems counterproductive.

I like the vertical diet a lot. Lots of carbs will be good.

A lot of protein and vegetables mostly. Eggs for breakfast, hamburger patties with salad for lunch. Last night I had prime rib with green beans for dinner. A lot of chicken also. I just try to eat reasonable portions and do my cardio. I've had cheat meals 2 or 3 times and it didnt hurt me. I dont think eating something you crave once a week is going to hurt you. Did you lose water weight after the last time you used dnp. I'm curious as to how much water comes off.
Yes, I lost quite a bit of water the last time. It’s tough to say how much, what I think you will notice most, and will be most pleased with is that your overall weight loss will be complimented by the excess water that is removed. It makes you look incredibly hard. Let’s just say that around the 5-6th day after your run is finished, will be the time that you will look in the mirror and be the most pleased. That is my experience.

Yes, I lost quite a bit of water the last time. It’s tough to say how much, what I think you will notice most, and will be most pleased with is that your overall weight loss will be complimented by the excess water that is removed. It makes you look incredibly hard. Let’s just say that around the 5-6th day after your run is finished, will be the time that you will look in the mirror and be the most pleased. That is my experience.
Sounds good, cant wait! Thanks!

So I'm 8 days in to a dnp cycle from shredded. Stuff is legit and I'm finding the results to be shocking, even with the water retention and the flat muscles I can see how much fat I've lost. I was probably leaner than I thought I was going in, but good lord. I want to say I was about 15-16% bodyfat when I started and will end up around 11 or 12%. In a week that's effing crazy. Think I'm gonna call it a cut in a day or two. My dose has been low (200, 300, 400) but I've definitely learned to appreciate both DNP's power, and learned to respect it. 400mg a day is barely tolerable, the side effects aren't that that uncomfortable but the lethargy gets pretty tough to take. The other thing I've found is that at 200mg per day I can keep my diet on lockdown and have no real side effects, and at 400 per day I am going to slip---I had an unfortunate run in with a bag of pistachios and a jar of nutella. It wasn't like emotional binge eating, it was robotic "I need carbohydrates and calories" need eating. Additionally, I've found myself unable to say no to a donut or whatever if it's in my kitchen, or at the office or whatever. To say nothing of the side effects. If and when I do this again, it'll be 200mg per day and no more. What's the point of going higher if I end up eating 3000 calories and end up with the same amount of fat loss, but with side effects, as I would eating 2000 calories and no side effects?

In any case, really pleased with the product and the service. Thanks again.

Serious question, anyone ever get nose bleeds on dnp? Maybe the first two or so cycles I was fine but ever since, by the 2nd or 3rd day of use, I get a nosebleed around 300 mgs. If I go less I’m fine. As soon as I lower the dose or stop using dnp, it goes away. The lining of my nose gets irritated or dry and burns sometimes. I’ve never experienced anything crazy other than a simple nosebleed.

I started this run on the 15th and I'm using 400 a day. It didn't help matters that the day I started the temps went up 15 degrees overnight and haven't changed but that aside the heat from this stuff is pretty rough I've ran two other brands before and went up to 600 and know there is no way I could run this at 600. I'll post updates after I stop on the 31