Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Do all of you guys have offices on the same street? First QSC has a 35mg+ kit sale, then you. Is the man from the Tirz lab going door to door offering discounted Tirz for some reason?
You seem to be unhappy with our discounted service. Does this hurt you?

You seem to be unhappy with our discounted service. Does this hurt you?

I'm not unhappy at all, that was a lighthearted joke and a bit of curiosity as to why sales seem to occur at similar times for the same compounds. I assumed suppliers offer wholesalers like you and QSC good deals for some reason from time to time, and so you pass them on to customers.

Lighten up you grouchy asshole.

I'm not unhappy at all, that was a lighthearted joke and a bit of curiosity as to why sales seem to occur at similar times for the same compounds. I assumed suppliers offer wholesalers like you and QSC good deals for some reason from time to time, and so you pass them on to customers.

Lighten up you grouchy asshole.
When good luck comes, you just have to be happy to catch it and don’t think too much :)

One of your competitors just showed up on Meso with a bunch of Janoshik testing, saying they are going to test all their products, and they are offering reimbursement for customer testing. They have a good attitude and are friendly as well.

You already suck but you look like pure garbage next to vendors like that. Good luck asshole.

One of your competitors just showed up on Meso with a bunch of Janoshik testing, saying they are going to test all their products, and they are offering reimbursement for customer testing. They have a good attitude and are friendly as well.

You already suck but you look like pure garbage next to vendors like that. Good luck asshole.
What is a Jano? is it edible?

So has anyone used the eq/tren/test blend I want to try it? Also does it go through customs in your name

Bro, if you're in the US you have nothing to worry about. They don't go after ANYONE. for personal use quantities. We know this because in the rare cases they find and confiscate the gear, they send a letter and nothing else happens. Ever. Try to find a single story of someone getting prosecuted for this. You won't.

It's been this way for over a decade. Plenty of old gear heads have gotten half a dozen confiscation letters or more.

It's so routine sellers are expected to have a "reship" policy in case it happens.

Just don't get the bright idea of selling it. That's asking for trouble.

Perspective. Don't get swallowed up by paranoia.

Bro, if you're in the US you have nothing to worry about. They don't go after ANYONE. for personal use quantities. We know this because in the rare cases they find and confiscate the gear, they send a letter and nothing else happens. Ever. Try to find a single story of someone getting prosecuted for this. You won't.

It's been this way for over a decade. Plenty of old gear heads have gotten half a dozen confiscation letters or more.

It's so routine sellers are expected to have a "reship" policy in case it happens.

Just don't get the bright idea of selling it. That's asking for trouble.

Perspective. Don't get swallowed up by paranoia.
Not true. Law enforcement in different areas have gone after individuals even for small quantities. The odds are low but it has happened and will happen in the future.

Not true. Law enforcement in different areas have gone after individuals even for small quantities. The odds are low but it has happened and will happen in the future.

Show me a single story of anyone in the US getting prosecuted for receiving an international shipment of steroids for personal use.