[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Moregains90

Moregains90 Junior Member

I want to I’m still waiting for my first order I think he’s working his day job a lot because it’s been already 3 days since replying but I’m sure he will reply
    Soon like always !

2. Sounds like a DNP cruise lol. How much weight did you lose with 200mg for a month? And ive never heard of anyone hitting a plateau on DNP lol

3. Ah thats nothing new around here, hes slow on emails lol

4. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Hey guys just a heads up. Some of our caps cap back testing around 158mg on average for the 200mg DNP capsules. We believe this was due to our capper being lazy and not packing the powder into the capsules correctly.

I did have a talk with him a few weeks ago when I noticed some of the capsules I was weighing were under weight and told him to get his shit together. So the capsules should be good now but to anyone who thinks they got under dosed caps like a month ago??

We are offering 20% worth of the total price of your dnp order in store credit, or 20% off your future dnp order. We also plan to switch over to tablets as soon as possible so we do not have to worry about someone not filling the capsules completely.

Also a heads up there is going to be very slow communication and getting out packages will be slow too this week because of a kind of life and death situation that I will need to travel for.

5. damn props for the honesty, family first man, thanks for the heads up

Gymjitsu likes this.
  6. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

@MyCruisIsYourBlast thanks man.

I forgot to mention if you want to get the 20% credit you will need to either reply to me with the same email thread that you used to order from me along with the amount of btc you sent. So I can verify that you did place an order with us and the value of that order.

7. yeah, i was just planning on placing my first order with you guys this week, how long of a delay will the package be?

8. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

@MyCruisIsYourBlast the delay could be up to a week long maybe longer it really depends. Im going to try and have things up and running still but slowed down. If I find out im going to have to be gone for longer than I thought then I might close shop have my workers just finish up any orders that have been taken and re open once Im back.

9. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

It’s hard to say because I’ve added size. But the scale has gone down 18 pounds.

But yeah dude, kind of like a cruise that I would come off of. Or it can be viewed as a really long low dosed cycle

10. Moregains90

bro I paid you last week can you atleast answer my emails ?. I understand the situation but if you can post here i don’t get why you can’t just update me..

11. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

Bro.... lol look at all the other pages in the thread. He has his way of conducting his business. Regardless of you disliking the customer service what matters is the product and hes got it. Remember you are doing illegal shit. Reset that bar homie.

Joedaddy5150 and TNotch347 like this.
  12. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Yea man, when you order shit, especially shredded. Pay the man and sit back and wait for it. Just the way it is with some. Always shows up..

Joedaddy5150 likes this.
  13. Eman

Eman Member

Crystal DNP produces an average of 11% increase to one's BMR per 100mg.

So, you might burn 150-200 calories a day? Just a guess.

mopoge and TNotch347 like this.
  14. mopoge

mopoge Junior Member

Just curious where you are hearing that SARMs aren't being produced...is this a temporary thing related to the Corona virus?

15. mopoge

mopoge Junior Member

Regarding Cardarine being a fat loss supp, I understood it to be more related to the extra endurance it gave you rather than a direct fat burner by itself. The more/harder you can work out, chances are you'll have more fat loss on it than without using it as long as you keep your diet in check.

TNotch347 likes this.
  16. BroScientist

BroScientist Member

I'd rather him ship packages than answer emails asking for updates. You aren't the only one checking their mailbox.

17. Moregains90

He didn’t even ship my package .. I’m certain sigh

18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Has it been a week? And guessing your domestic ship?

19. Moregains90

Yes it’s been a week already and it’s for my
    Friend if it was for me I’d be more chill but atleast give me my money back then I really don’t want to wait a month

20. Moregains90

Correct domestic I just want my refund at this point