Source price tracker spreadsheet

Little note added to QSC for now while they continue to short everyone on fill volumes

View attachment 287369
Other sources are stepping up in testing, this is not a source board but it would be nice if all Chinese vendors show their presence here, it’s great for competition.

Transparency on price and service in the open, while it’s not the best for Opsec but vendors will have to step up to be competitive be it by pricing, sales or customer service.

Other sources are stepping up in testing, this is not a source board but it would be nice if all Chinese vendors show their presence here, it’s great for competition.

Transparency on price and service in the open, while it’s not the best for Opsec but vendors will have to step up to be competitive be it by pricing, sales or customer service.
thats the idea, also one reason i really didnt want to put any source contact info on the sheet.

Is the 58$ for a kit of 5mg of CJC 1295 DAC from Hebei Yalin Technology a typo? It's way cheaper than from their competitors.

What do you mean? You get 100mg for 285$ if you buy it from QSC and you get 100mg for 116$ if you buy it from Hebei?

So not totally relevant to normal pricing, but iirc a recent QSC peptide promo for a kit of 10 mg vials put them at a similar price per mg as Hebei's price per mg for 5 mg kits. I don't know what @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is currently charging for intl CJC-1295 w/DAC for 10 mg kits.

If you havent done it yet "Dermorphin" needs to be removed from the list as this is against forum rules. Just saying.

That reminds me, I'm a little surprised botulinum is also available to purchase so easily. It's one of them most toxic things there is.

Maybe there's a market for homebrewers who also dabble in assassination