Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)

readalot

Some thoughts/suggestions for discussion after looking around here.

Realistic, overkill, get what you pay for, don't care?

Would like to hear members' thoughts, counterpoints, etc. especially on cost vs quality. The path to quality is known. Will people pay or too much for UGL customers?

=======

Every Source should provide with each shipment ...

1. 3rd party C of A on finished product batch specific to that shipment
- endotoxin screen
- metals with ICP
- purity(ies) / concentration(s) using hplc plus ms (or gcms)

2. C of A for bulk api for each batch (hplc plus ms or gcms) upon request.

Of course Sources would do themselves a big favor if they screened for impurities as well as purity on the APIs (aka raws) upfront so no surprises on the finished batches. First things first.

There should never be any surprises with a batch. Completely addressable.

And please clean up the product listings...

1. mg is not a unit for API concentration. Use mg/ml.

If I see 200 mg listed and later on a mention that it is a 10 ml vial I am going to assume your stuff is drastically underdosed. That should be clear to you to.

Best practice is listing the API concentration plus the total API per total vial volume.

Example: 300 mg/ml (3000 mg per 10 ml)

2. Denote volumes (ml) for finished vials. People don't want to guess.

3. List the oil used for injectables and also the excipients/preservatives used plus their concentrations.

What is this deal with not disclosing what is in the vial? You don't know, or is it a trade secret lol? Come on.

4. Spend at least as much time assuring your customer you know basic chemistry as you spend on the beautiful packaging design and gimmicks/marketing.

Be the change.

======

Is this a template Meso should endorse for Sources? Even daylighting the concepts with a suggested template would go a long way to educate consumer and further harm reduction initiative IMO.

Last edited:
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Absolutely. ;)

That approach even make it to a B movie recently.
Yeah I’m not down playing the importance of QA measures and other assorted harm reduction methods. People who are majorly concerned with the above already are able to have their concerns mediated by buying pharmaceutical gear.

- endotoxin screen
- metals with ICP
wtf?

most of the anabolics are 98%. go buy from the pharmacy if you are so concerned about the small little shit. its not cheap to do these tests and would be unnecessary.

Of course Sources would do themselves a big favor if they screened for impurities as well as purity on the APIs (aka raws) upfront so no surprises on the finished batches. First things first.
what? no

If I see 200 mg listed and later on a mention that it is a 10 ml vial I am going to assume your stuff is drastically underdosed. That should be clear to you to.

Best practice is listing the API concentration plus the total API per total vial volume.

if people cant figure it out, then thats on them.

3. List the oil used for injectables and also the excipients/preservatives used plus their concentrations.

What is this deal with not disclosing what is in the vial? You don't know, or is it a trade secret lol? Come on.
who the hell doesnt disclose?
4. Spend at least as much time assuring your customer you know basic chemistry as you spend on the beautiful packaging design and gimmicks/marketing.

Be the change.
You are new here and feel like you have some sort of authority posting dumb stupid shit half the time. making mountain out of mole hills. get a life loser.

There is another thread that you are trying to be "helpful" by posting links directly to sources for people to find it. literally spoon feeding people who cant use a simple search function.

Start having these morons who cant do a thing for themselves, they wind up messaging people like me and asking where the price list is or how to do bitcoin.

You are literally the newest/biggest clown to come to Meso in a bit. I am glad you posted this in the underground so I can talk shit to you.

Let’s not get all riled up, op I said before you should probably make your home in homebrew . Maybe not trying to impose fda regulations

I’ll say that you’re probably the only one out of the 75k members here who see it like that. Are you purposely trolling to get banned?

Subscribers coming in hot. Good stuff!

Harm reduction ideas for improvement in the Steroid Underground? "Nah, we're good."

This is like your typical project meeting between R&D and Commercial.

Last edited:
Subscribers coming in hot. Good stuff!

Harm reduction ideas for improvement in the Steroid Underground? "Nah, we're good."

This is like your typical project meeting between R&D and Commercial. $$ on the line.

Careful this is where Millard gets involved

Some thoughts/suggestions for discussion after looking around here.

Realistic, overkill, get what you pay for, don't care?

Would like to hear members' thoughts, counterpoints, etc. especially on cost vs quality. The path to quality is known. Will people pay or too much for UGL customers?

=======

Every Source should provide with each shipment ...

- endotoxin screen
- metals with ICP

There should never be any surprises with a batch. Completely addressable.

And please clean up the product listings...

2. Denote volumes (ml) for finished vials. People don't want to guess.

Be the change.

======

Is this a template Meso should endorse for Sources? Even daylighting the concepts with a suggested template would go a long way to educate consumer and further harm reduction initiative IMO.
Why do you even care.

if all you've ever used is pharma this ugl stuff is no business of yours. If your really worried about what other people put in there bodys and wana help go be a dr or psychologist or some shit.

I've used pharma and got the same results from ugl. I've used $100 a bottle ugl and $40 ugl. Guess what one is better neither all the same shit.