Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)

Careful? Why is that?

Here is the subforum description...

Underground labs. Lab test reports. Source reviews. Complaints. Risks. Scammers. Uncensored
i dont know about that but he might for you recommending to new members ugl spoon feeding retards, and u say u dnt even use ugl.

People are banned for insinuating sources get sweetheart deals
I did not insinuate that. My point was that the use of these harm reduction methods would either eat into margin or sale prices would have to go up. Hence my $$ comment.

Forums are weird. Somehow my comment was interpreted that sources get sweetheart deals here? Wow.

Why do you even care
Seeking to understand? I like it. Thank you for the excellent question.

Cause at some point in the near future I may have to, and if I do, I want members here to be acquainted with the same harm reduction methods and themes that would enter into my calculus.

Some of the other comments above are silly. Let me know where to buy that legal Pharma metenolone in certain countries lol. I even went to the trouble of sharing what folks could theoretically (legal) get in US (FDA Orange Book).

If FDA/DEA keep at it there will be a lot more UGL customers. We are probably a few months away from that happening with oxandrolone. Guess what is no longer in the Orange Book? How long do you think compounders have left?

Last edited:
i dont know about that but he might for you recommending to new members ugl spoon feeding retards, and u say u dnt even use ugl.
Anybody with an IQ larger than their shoe size (and can read) will understand my intention / point in that other thread. Hell, I even spelled it out.

I don't believe Millard thinks I am shilling for sources at this point.

Yeah you got me, that is my master plan. In stealth mode right now. /s

I might be a subscriber but I still follow mesos rules/culture. I am getting out of it cause I am overall tired. But my posting practice hasn't changed other than the fact I became more mild mannered.

You don't reccomend sources to newbies who can't find shit on their own.

It's pretty bad if a source is telling you to not link shit including their own store.

Example of your "help"

Post in thread 'My experience trying to find quality UG Test' My experience trying to find quality UG Test

I might be a subscriber but I still follow mesos rules/culture. I am getting out of it cause I am overall tired. But my posting practice hasn't changed other than the fact I became more mild mannered.

You don't reccomend sources to newbies who can't find shit on their own.

It's pretty bad if a source is telling you to not link shit including their own store.

Example of your "help"

Post in thread 'My experience trying to find quality UG Test' My experience trying to find quality UG Test
You linked to the wrong post.

Here is where I linked to your store...

I am glad you posted this in the underground so I can talk shit to you.

I am getting out of it cause I am overall tired

Could not find anything technically inaccurate above so now you are going to crybully me to Mods to make sure you CYA. GTFO here "Brother".

Yes Millard, Rido is a victim here of my ingenious plan to shill for and move his inventory without his knowledge or consent.

Rido, I am sure we will become friends. We just have to give it time.

Last edited:
Anybody with an IQ larger than their shoe size (and can read) will understand my intention / point in that other thread. Hell, I even spelled it out.

I don't believe Millard thinks I am shilling for sources at this point.

Yeah you got me, that is my master plan. In stealth mode right now. /s
to give just an example why would u name a real lab ?

Everyone knows ur not shilling for a source ur shilling to try to get likes likes lol. every other message ur crying about ur like to message ratio. Boo hoo nonone likes me.

Could not find anything technically inaccurate above so now you are going to crybully me to Mods to make sure you CYA. GTFO here "Brother".

Yes Millard, Rido is a victim here of my ingenious plan to shill for and move his inventory without his knowledge or consent.

Rido, I am sure we will become friends. We just have to give it time.
it wasnt the fact it was my store. it was the general practice of linking sources/spoon feeding

The one subforum where New Members must meet minimum requirements in order to gain posting privileges is the "Steroid Underground" subforum. The discussion of source-related issues is prohibited outside of the the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

And there is the rule. I even tried to talk that dude out of UGL as he wasn't ready. Some of you are quite something.

Last edited:
it wasnt the fact it was my store. it was the general practice of linking sources/spoon feeding
I didn't spoon feed. I specifically called all this out to show the dude he had no business doing what he was trying to do. Yeah I know it takes some higher order thinking to get it.

Everyone knows ur not shilling for a source ur shilling to try to get likes likes lol. every other message ur crying about ur like to message ratio. Boo hoo nonone likes me.
I am putting in my best effort educating the Reader (and myself) and entertaining myself at the same time. I could not care less if I get another like. I am using satire (long story and I know, YDGAF).

Millard can make my title unmember or exile or lowest possible ranking member or Chief Douche if he wants to.

I do not care. My posts speak for themselves. Clearly I am doing my job well given the shit I am getting. All good.

to give just an example why would u name a real lab
Sorry I missed this one.

Just to show him there were 4 simple examples sitting right in front of his face and he was was too incompetent to be trying to source UGL gear. People seem to like real examples to prove a point. Helps with the credibility of the argument and all.

Hope that answers your questions.

I am putting in my best effort educating the Reader (and myself) and entertaining myself at the same time. I could not care less if I get another like. I am using satire (long story and I know, YDGAF).

Millard can make my title unmember or exile or lowest possible ranking member or Chief Douche if he wants to.

I do not care. My posts speak for themselves. Clearly I am doing my job well given the shit I am getting. All good.
Lol ur really taking them on the chin aren't you?

At least you dont have thin skin. You might end up making it here.

The make here is about 60/40 im guessing, 60 good info and 40 bs and shit talking. All of which entertains me thoroughly.