[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sasquatch Labs, Nov 28, 2017.

1. picholas

picholas Member

So this is what happened with slight dramatization for story flow.

@kendallkmw was happily pinning away his glutes with some crashed TnE then he was reheating each time before use. In his testosterone fueled fury he repetitively stabbed the same spot one too many times as alas, his supersaturated muscles could take no more.

Violently, the hormone crashed albeit in a sterile manner creating the perfect storm of abscess which had to be dealt with in the infirmary. It was there he fell in love. Their eyes met as she extracted the pus like liquid from his ass.

Many moons and much fortification later @kendallkmw left his Meso brothers in perhaps the most blast in this cruise we call life -- love.

2. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You know to tell a story

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That was a pretty good Lifetime afternoon story. You should write romantic novels.

I corrected your one glaring error in the last paragraph though. There was lots of that with the one in a million girl. He was bragging about being able to bounce back quick enough for sloppy seconds.

EQ Kimball and Bigboy727 like this.
  4. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@picholas after reading that story...I have the weirdest boner right now.. You should have wrote 50 shades.

5. enigma34

enigma34 Member

I remember this. Had photo of it

6. Worf

Worf Member

Last I remember about that guy posting love stories of the nurse he was living with. They got engaged right? So he doesnt come to the board anymore, meh who cares his life. People are busy, life gets in the way etc etc. Hope he didnt stop lifting and all that because he's immersed in vagine. Got news for him after about 6 month of plundering that same puss it looses its wonder.

7. Worf

Worf Member

PS: she'll get tired of his dick too

8. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

She sounds controlling.. that bitch...

EQ Kimball, Gaynz39, mdhx3 and 3 others like this.
  9. rpbb

You've had over a year now to donate, so I call bullshit. And my recommendation is you get off your ass and start testing your own gear for quality control. And quit pulling your bullshit disappearing act

10. Worf

Worf Member

A source testing their own gear? I mean I guess it doesnt hurt. I probably wouldnt believe it.

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. rpbb

Yeah, but they should be doing it for their own quality control. All the big guys do it to control their own process

T-Bagger and Worf like this.
  12. Neighborhood spiderman

Neighborhood spiderman Junior Member

13. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Didn’t you just posted in another thread for this?

LA_1988, Blange89, Xragexx and 5 others like this.
  14. joemomma

joemomma Junior Member

I have some test E, but I’m a little nervous since that guys test c is definitely under dosed. 200 mg of test c puts me at 770 a full 7 days after my last shot

15. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The guy just really likes contests. He must be here fresh from BOP. Contests mean your gear is

T-Bagger and Roger rabbit like this.
  16. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

@Keepittight gimmick acct? Hhmmmmm

T-Bagger, Roger rabbit and Uttukuxul like this.
  17. Worf

Worf Member

Post your address, we'll all pitch in and send you some!

18. Neighborhood spiderman

Neighborhood spiderman Junior Member

I just think it would be a really good idea if @Sasquatch Labs does a contest.

19. Worf

Worf Member

He is you tool, look back a few pages at the paste bin

T-Bagger and Uttukuxul like this.
  20. enigma34

enigma34 Member

Raffle ,people are forgetful around here .I'm not entered in it . Made a small order with a td3 days .