SpartaPharmaUSA (Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by SpartaPharmaUSA, May 17, 2019.

1. Glocker

Glocker Member

Yeah sorry i went back and did research and figured out who W&M is as well as Analyst. I thought i deleted that part of of my question.

I was here when both of them came along I remember Stanford never was public. TGI / security reasons / hes on a public forum.

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Glocker

Glocker Member

Well you nailed it

edit - quite disturbing no wonder i never looked at that stuff before.

3. Glocker

Glocker Member

4. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

damn yall got me paranoid; I made an order last week and received it today; some1 frm sst referred me to sparta cause he didnt want to sell to me because of some shit I told him about getting underdosed/fake gear. sparta seems to be one of the prominent source on sst with labs/bloods.

5. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

to be honest not tryna suck dick but comparing sparta's drol compared to another sources on here thats been vetted is night and day difference. My back felt like it was going to pop today(back pump was insane) running 25mg sparta's drol preworkout; never got that running a 100mg of drol pre workout on a vett'd source here just saying.................. but you guys are right sparta should get his ass asap on here to give a explanation. hes been active on sst.

6. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He’s gone. He did what he wanted to do here and he’s gone. The pied piper of SST and he’ll lead his guys back. Dudes follow him cause he’s a bro-cha-cha-cha. But Leo is just a professional Rep. He doesn’t know anything about making steroids, he just drums up the business. Hype guy!

7. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Someone should go to sst and call his ass out. That’s a lot of damn work to Just be here for 1 week of sales

8. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Didn’t this dude have a contest for stash spots on sst ? What a fucking loser

Brawny and T-Bagger like this.
  9. mp46

mp46 Member

Bulk order with TGI, that $750 is about 2 novice size cycles. That's what I did.

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  10. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I tried on bop but my account was deleted. Not going to make new accounts there or any other forums. Done with that. Meso keeps me plenty entertained.

Kim, cochino and T-Bagger like this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

THIS IS SHARTAAAAAAA!!!!

12. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2D666A2D-89E0-4A28-B249-E921FD4FB286.jpeg

Don’t let the door hit ya Leo! Your non presence here has became an issue. An issue that you have said wouldn’t be an issue....:confused:

Anyway.... go to your other boards! You suck at this one!! o_O

13. cochino

cochino Member

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  14. Glocker

Glocker Member

Seems like he put in a lot of effort here just to walk on it if he is just their pimp wonder what HQ will say about the lost opportunity.

15. Brawny

Brawny Member

I considered it, but that would prevent me from lurking and bringing information over here. :D

Iron Vett, cochino, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  16. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Anyone ran either of the GH Kits this Source has available. Looking for Feedback on Quality/Results.

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Don’t waste your time or money on these clowns.

ambulldog, Worf, cochino and 3 others like this.
  18. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I grabbed a black and blue top kit. Just started bluetop kit and planning on bloods. I also believe @Kim also bought blacktops.

Regardless, optis are a little more expensive but has awesome bloodwork. And TP is a lot cheaper too.

Kim likes this.
  19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

And these cocks just ducked right on out of here.

20. And now they get free exposure every time someone replies to the thread. May have been the plan all along?

TX_Hempknight, Worf, cochino and 4 others like this.