Sporting success - hGH and Peptides

His translation (which is translated as "transfer"...) is correct, except that he didn't translate the totally cringey text at the bottom:
"Yes, Carl, 20 ng/ml from 5iu.
I will hurry now to order a few more kits while the sale is still on".
This is supposed to be a review from a client, Carl being reference to a meme.
Always yours, captain with knowledge of russian language :)
Well I’m sold. If it’s good enough for Carl
It’s good enough for me.

Oh, sorry, I actually was wrong, his translation is incorrect.
I did not notice that beatiful pearl "ass delta" :D
It's supposed to be "rear deltoid" ("задняя дельта").

@Sporting Success
For just half of your profit you can hire me as a translator, cuz you have some serious fucking trouble with it..
From this point forward I will refer to rear delts as ASS DELTS

@Sporting Success I just want to make sure I have this correct. If I renew my subscription now I get 25 issues for $19.95? That's over 65% off the cover price and I get the free football phone !!!!! Sign me up.

rs-214564-football-phone.jpg

Code:
https://forum.anabolicshops.me/threads/7873/
Hey dipshit. Posting links to your russian forum isn't gonna convince anyone to buy from you. Either honor the requests Meso makes of its sources, e.g. pics of stock, testing, 3rd party testing reimbursement, etc that members have already laid out for you...or FUCK. OFF.

NOBODY is gonna buy your untrustworthy, overpriced russian bullshit when we have better, TESTED options here from sources that play by the rules.

Hey dipshit. Posting links to your russian forum isn't gonna convince anyone to buy from you. Either honor the requests Meso makes of its sources, e.g. pics of stock, testing, 3rd party testing reimbursement, etc that members have already laid out for you...or FUCK. OFF.

NOBODY is gonna buy your untrustworthy, overpriced russian bullshit when we have better, TESTED options here from sources that play by the rules.

i guess every half-ass prepared source who really wants to get huge in the business should do some "market research" first before starting their business. Heck, there is no fucking difference in business modeling etc. between a steroid lab/seller and a car dealer.
If i want to start a business @ location xy, i check the location for the competition and see how i can beat them (quality, price, service, whatever)
so what do we have here.
Quality - could be baking soda filled in a vial and we wouldnt no, so i would give this point to the competition (Optis, Meditrope, etc.)
Price - 2€ per iu compared to all the others around 1€ per iu.. well, no chance here
Service - apart from flaming and blaming others, not much we have seen in this department, so i am not sure... oh wait

Friends, maybe we will stop shitting about the tests, I said everything will be, you need to wait, now negotiations are underway with suppliers, as soon as we come to a common opinion, we will do everything

You are right @Sporting Success there is nothing to discuss until you provide REAL testing results. Since that’s coming there is NO REASON TO BUY until those testing results are provided.

Don’t think that we are stupid either and provide the results that the manufacturers give you. They are bullshit.

Purity analysis and dimer analysis.
You cannot speak for everyone, you only speak for yourself)

Back