Sporting success - hGH and Peptides

Lol, creative name for a source I have to say. Will our resident shills be jumping on this one?

I mean...at this point, even if this jerkoff produced a Jano test with good results, (which he won't), would it even matter?

Who in their right mind would buy from such a disrespectful prick? I wouldn't trust this fuck-knuckle to empty my garbage, let alone sell me shit to inject in my body.

Congratulations, "sporting success", you played yourself. You stumbled in here with one foot in your mouth, proceeded to shit all over the floor, and now you're mad no-one is taking you seriously. You fucked this up beyond repair. You're done. Cyka Blyat. Bye bye.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I mean...at this point, even if this jerkoff produced a Jano test with good results, (which he won't), would it even matter?

Who in their right mind would buy from such a disrespectful prick? I wouldn't trust this fuck-knuckle to empty my garbage, let alone sell me shit to inject in my body.

Congratulations, "sporting success", you played yourself. You stumbled in here with one foot in your mouth, proceeded to shit all over the floor, and now you're mad no-one is taking you seriously. You fucked this up beyond repair. You're done. Cyka Blyat. Bye bye.
giphy.gif
Dear forum members, we apologize if we offended someone! Soon we will send our products for quality testing to the laboratory as required by the rules of the forum. After testing, we will give the lowest possible price for our products, With respect to you, the head of the Success of Sports project! Give us a little time and you will be convinced of our decency and the quality of our products!

We will be anxiously awaiting the results of the red rocket gh. If it’s named after a dog cock, it’s probably fire.

in connection with our opening of the store, I would like to distribute free samples to those who want to try our products, namely the SARMS PHARMATEX line, the Pharmatex company is one of the leaders in the production of growth hormone and SARMS in Russia. We allocate for testing
Andarinex
Ibutomorex
Ligandrex (LGD-4033)
Mastorinex (S23)
Radarinex (RAD-140)

if you want to try out these products, please write to Wickr: sportingsucces

the description in English of these products will be sent in a couple of days

Attachments

• Andarinex-S-4-768x768.jpg
    Andarinex-S-4-768x768.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ibutomorex-768x768.jpg
    Ibutomorex-768x768.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ligandrex-768x768.jpg
    ligandrex-768x768.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • mastorinex-768x768.jpg
    mastorinex-768x768.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • radarinex-768x768.jpg
    radarinex-768x768.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
in connection with our opening of the store, I would like to distribute free samples to those who want to try our products, namely the SARMS PHARMATEX line, the Pharmatex company is one of the leaders in the production of growth hormone and SARMS in Russia. We allocate for testing
Andarinex
Ibutomorex
Ligandrex (LGD-4033)
Mastorinex (S23)
Radarinex (RAD-140)

Free untested random chemicals from a disrespectful kacap…. Fuck yeah! Where do I sign up?
Moskal Sarms and hgh with who knows how much dimmer. Get ripped or die trying!!!

Free untested random chemicals from a disrespectful kacap…. Fuck yeah! Where do I sign up?
Moskal Sarms and hgh with who knows how much dimmer. Get ripped or die trying!!!
and that everyone here sells certified goods? they sell the same product, our store in Russia is one of the proven and best, you can go to the forums of Russia and read our reviews about the work and the quality of our goods! There are all tests and so on!

https://do4a.net/threads/Успехи-спо...-Гормона-роста-и-Пептидов-ТОП-Качество.29334/

Топ качество - Успехи Спорта №1 - Надежный Поставщик Гормона Роста и Пептидов | Акция

and that everyone here sells certified goods? they sell the same product, our store in Russia is one of the proven and best, you can go to the forums of Russia and read our reviews about the work and the quality of our goods! There are all tests and so on!

https://do4a.net/threads/Успехи-спо...-Гормона-роста-и-Пептидов-ТОП-Качество.29334/

Топ качество - Успехи Спорта №1 - Надежный Поставщик Гормона Роста и Пептидов | Акция
I’m not clicking that shit. I don’t trust you vanilla Asian commies.
Proven? You can’t even provide legitimate test results.

My friend, I also do not like my government, but it so happened that I was born in this country, and first of all I respect your mentality and your people, and I will say again that soon we will send everything to the tests as required by this forum, it is quite difficult to put work from Russia from you, but everything will be, all customers are satisfied with our work in Russia and I hope that you will also change your opinion to our company

My friend, I also do not like my government, but it so happened that I was born in this country, and first of all I respect your mentality and your people, and I will say again that soon we will send everything to the tests as required by this forum, it is quite difficult to put work from Russia from you, but everything will be, all customers are satisfied with our work in Russia and I hope that you will also change your opinion to our company
Why would I spend more money with you after your original attitude in this thread even if everything tested perfectly when theirs proven sources that are cheaper who never spoke to members here like you did?

I went to this forum today for the first day, I am the project manager, before that the manager communicated here, because of not knowing the language and I understand it and not knowing the mentality of the forum members, he offended me, but I sincerely apologize to all the forum members and promise that there will be no more such tone of communication! the human factor of the manager for not knowing the language played a role

Why would I spend more money with you after your original attitude in this thread even if everything tested perfectly when theirs proven sources that are cheaper who never spoke to members here like you did?
and we will also completely revise the price list and give the most favorable prices for our products, I will try to fully please the requirements of local forum users

Andarinex
Ibutomorex
Ligandrex (LGD-4033)
Mastorinex (S23)
Radarinex (RAD-140)

@Methyl Mike freebies bro!

Back