Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

@Senria it looks like your pastebin was pulled and not by meso.

Also can you please add raws when you get it sorted , the price has been stable for a while now so factuation wouldnt be an issue I would think.

Email him or join discord, its posted there.

Price lists aren’t allowed in meso anymore.
Is that why the paste bins are getting nuked?
I knew about the wall of text lists getting deleted.

Last edited:
I received a good size touchdown from SRY Friday. Everything was accounted for and packed nicely. Thank God it was packed nicely because the postal people put the pack through hell . Im finshing up another soirces 15iu gh but once done with it ima start there gh . Started the Stan 50mg tabs today. Will be updating soon

I received a good size touchdown from SRY Friday. Everything was accounted for and packed nicely. Thank God it was packed nicely because the postal people put the pack through hell . Im finshing up another soirces 15iu gh but once done with it ima start there gh . Started the Stan 50mg tabs today. Will be updating soon
That’s good to hear! I’m not one to complain about shipping times, but when I asked I was told 10 days to the us. 10 days after I ordered it still hadn’t even boarded the plane headed for the us…kinda disappointing. Sry offered compensation on my next order though.