Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

@Senria When I wrote to you about this you said this wasnt your BTC; then you showed me 2 other BTC which you said were the correct ones...how come you gave @Sourpower the exact same BTC as you gave me but now you say it isnt your BTC.

Do you also want me to post the mail where you say this isnt you BTC and you show me 2 other random btc which you insist are the only one you use? Please just refund the dam 105USD so I can move on from this scam.

@Senria When I wrote to you about this you said this wasnt your BTC; then you showed me 2 other BTC which you said were the correct ones...how come you gave @Sourpower the exact same BTC as you gave me but now you say it isnt your BTC.

Do you also want me to post the mail where you say this isnt you BTC and you show me 2 other random btc which you insist are the only one you use? Please just refund the dam 105USD so I can move on from this scam.
Because someone is stealing from the company, the customers, or both

At this point avoid these company until they resolve this matter. Someone is trying some shady business internally.

I got a email exactly like this. The $ amount is different but the rest is almost word for word.

At this point avoid these company until they resolve this matter. Someone is trying some shady business internally.

I actually believe @Senria is a good guy, but Im sure onf of his colleagues or a hacker, takes orders and send his own BTC.

I tried again to reach out to Senria, as I honestly think he is trying he best to do honest bussiness, but someone is fucking things up it seems.

I actually believe @Senria is a good guy, but Im sure onf of his colleagues or a hacker, takes orders and send his own BTC.

I tried again to reach out to Senria, as I honestly think he is trying he best to do honest bussiness, but someone is fucking things up it seems.
Getting hacked in this day and age is rookie shit. If you’re not smart enough to avoid getting hacked you’re not smart enough to source. If it’s an internal issue it needs to be rectified. This guy @Senria came back to claim it’s a misunderstanding asked me to contact him and then ghosted.

If that’s his “best” it’s sad.

Either he doesn’t have a handle on his people or doesn’t have the common sense to secure his email.

@Senria were gonna need you to step up and take care of these custies or youre gonna see a spiral of a shit storm rained down on you. when a source accidentally fucks up 2 customers and doubles their order, the source eats the fuckup not the customer. figure this shit out asap and make right by these few customers youve wronged. if a doubled pack was sent out then keep the original payment but eat your losses, if it never was sent out then refund these folks.

if your email is getting hacked and scammer or someone is stealing these orders then thats on you not the customer. move your email and/or change the password