Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

@Senria did SRY fuck up and double two different customer orders back to back and then tried to collect more money from these customers?
He’s emailing me now saying they’ll take responsibility. Let’s see if they follow through. I said I’d retract every statement once my order lands. Im not holding my breath.

FYI,

I posted about this sketchy behavior back on July 17th, 2024.

Post #371.

Tagged the vendor as well. It seems the post was ignored.

Just catching up here for the last few days, and now seeing the "Alan SRY Lab" getting mentioned...

Hi @Senria , is this account affiliated with your company? On Reddit, they have posted test results in your name,

View attachment 289385

Strange questions being asked,

View attachment 289386

and then a post like this shows up recently:

View attachment 289384

He’s emailing me now saying they’ll take responsibility. Let’s see if they follow through. I said I’d retract every statement once my order lands. Im not holding my breath.
Sounds good. Although you trasnferred to the same BTC as me, and I got told it wasnt their BTC, which is why he wont refund. I aswell will retract everything if they make this right.

I send him a new mail now, hopefully he responds now that he is responding you.

I have to say that it has happened for the second time. sourpower sent me all the screenshots of the chat, although my mailbox only showed five emails from me and him. As sourpower said, it has nothing to do with him as to whether the mailbox was hacked or logged in by criminals. The message did come from my mailbox. First of all, explain my attitude. I will bear the loss of sourpower's order. Secondly, I'm sorry to zorioh@zorioh. I once thought you were a liar because I never received your payment. I'm sorry again. Please send me your product list, and I will arrange delivery tomorrow. I changed my email password to avoid similar things from happening again. Thank you for your attention and support, sry.

I have to say that it has happened for the second time. sourpower sent me all the screenshots of the chat, although my mailbox only showed five emails from me and him. As sourpower said, it has nothing to do with him as to whether the mailbox was hacked or logged in by criminals. The message did come from my mailbox. First of all, explain my attitude. I will bear the loss of sourpower's order. Secondly, I'm sorry to zorioh@zorioh. I once thought you were a liar because I never received your payment. I'm sorry again. Please send me your product list, and I will arrange delivery tomorrow. I changed my email password to avoid similar things from happening again. Thank you for your attention and support, sry.
Thank you @Senria I also found it very wierd, since you seemed to be completely clueless as to what had happened, so probably a hacker or a scammer from your company.
I want a refund tho, Im not convinced yet about getting your products. If stuff gets back on track I will gladly make a new order. But for now I prefer my 105USD refund.

Please contact me on my protonmail, either from your protonmail or from your gmail and lets get this done.

Sounds good. Although you trasnferred to the same BTC as me, and I got told it wasnt their BTC, which is why he wont refund. I aswell will retract everything if they make this right.

I'm sorry for my failure to reply. I once thought you were a liar. Please forgive me for thinking so, because I really didn't receive any payment. The recurrence of this kind of thing made me alert. I rearranged things. I think it is my responsibility no matter what happens, because the information is sent from my mailbox. I apologize again. I hope you can forgive me. You have spoken a lot about it. Tell me your product list, and I will deliver it tomorrow, or get a refund!

I'm sorry for my failure to reply. I once thought you were a liar. Please forgive me for thinking so, because I really didn't receive any payment. The recurrence of this kind of thing made me alert. I rearranged things. I think it is my responsibility no matter what happens, because the information is sent from my mailbox. I apologize again. I hope you can forgive me. You have spoken a lot about it. Tell me your product list, and I will deliver it tomorrow, or get a refund!
Thank you @Senria. Obviously it wasnt you but someone else. I can understand why you would be defensive, but Im glad you handling it this way. Hopefully everything was a mistake.

I sent usdt (im cheap) the btc address was given before I even told them what payment method and then again when they pulled the “double order” nonsense

I sent usdt (im cheap) the btc address was given before I even told them what payment method and then again when they pulled the “double order” nonsense
Well he replied to me now, and seem very cooperative so lets see. I asked him if he wanted to BTC for refund, so now Im just awaiting he answer.

Last edited:
Applause for your vigilance and wit, I sent you my screenshot, We only had seven conversations, and I was shocked when you sent me your records. We almost reissued the package of $70,000. Because of the detention problem, we are businessmen, and we won't gamble our reputation. Tomorrow I will deliver the goods according to the product order shown in the screenshot you gave me.

Applause for your vigilance and wit, I sent you my screenshot, We only had seven conversations, and I was shocked when you sent me your records. We almost reissued the package of $70,000. Because of the detention problem, we are businessmen, and we won't gamble our reputation. Tomorrow I will deliver the goods according to the product order shown in the screenshot you gave me.
I am not sure what you mean about a 70,000 dollar package. That’s got nothing to do with me.

Im glad that someone else mentioned this problem aswell, literally been a month now since the guy took scammed me.

Just waiting for your answer on mail if you want my btc adress so you can refund.

Wow if I ever thought that I might order from these guys that's overwith. @Senria You guys need to serious focus and get it together it's obvious to a simpleton like me that you have no idea what you are doing

@Senria could you answer my emails about tracking. When you said you needed more money you said it was already sent.
I stated in my first email that this was a small test order. Well so far you failed and since I don't know what's going on I ordered 1900iu from your competitor. It takes 30 seconds to respond to an email.
Is this a exit scam? Let me know so I can go about my business. I still haven't accused you of anything except shitty customer service.

I have so many questions reading through all of that... How can someone else have access to your emails and you had literally no idea for how long? 2 months, 3 months?

Wtf.