ST anabolic raws source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Bat23man, Oct 12, 2018.

1. RC58

RC58 Junior Member

Iron Vett likes this.
  2. RC58

RC58 Junior Member

Iron vett,
    Per Granpa Gains prob, I have also had similar issues with Millipore bottle top systems (Cloudy solution after filtration) weather i might have added heated product to soon or had chemical reaction with the polystyrene not sure ( Millipore product Steritop .o22um GV PVDF Membrane has not been user friendly for me). That happened in more than one brewing.

Iron Vett likes this.
  3. RC58

RC58 Junior Member

Personally no luck with Millipore,

Grandpa Gains/ Iron Vett
    Having similar isues I moved away from Millipore to using 1. Fox Life AutoFill PP Funnel .45 High Flow PTFE prefilter
    2. Zap Cap CR Nylon .2um polypropylene as final filtration. 2 benefits decrease filtration time, 2nd clearest , smoothest gear i have ever brewed. My brew recipes are fairly basic 2% Ba 15%-20 BB. Weather it was my novice mistakes with Millipore I am not sure. 25 brews since using my 2 stage system results have been excellent, that comment comes from others. All product have come from ST, all have been passed melt point test perfectly.

Acab1312 and Iron Vett like this.
  4. Bat23man

Bat23man Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

yes, the hcg is available in domestic US.

5. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

5AD22B8D-9EC5-4A9F-8D2D-B6C0D8168369.jpeg Ty for advice @penche and @Iron Vett! Heated up to about 250. And stirred for days lol. Hope I didn’t degrade it too much but whatever, probably gonna sent some to be tested and find out for sure. It did get the majority of the moisture out! Still have to filter it, but I think it’s fine. Thanks for wanting to square things up @Bat23man! But we’re good

Iron Vett, penche and SomeRandoGuy like this.
  6. Grandpa Gainz

*send. Derp

7. Grandpa Gainz

208E85DD-24D0-4E99-A8C8-6EB8587EBB74.jpeg @Bat23man. New toy for next order I make. Lol.

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Grandpa Gainz and MisterSuperGod like this.
  9. Acab1312

Acab1312 Member

Are these reusable filters? Or do you have to buy each one for each brew? And each separate compound?

10. Filtration I use is a sterile 30ml syringe with sterile PTFE, .45 micron 30mm sterile filter that attaches directly onto the syringe then the 18 guage needle to fill vial. Non reusable filters and syringe but they are reasonable in price.
    Side note. Made some NPP at 300mg/ml. Totally crashed out. Way to concentrated. So now I heat up the NPP draw out 3ml, put in to an empty vial then add 3ml of 300mg Test D to same vial. Perfect. Also took all the PIP out of the NPP!

11. RC58

RC58 Junior Member

No these are not reusable. Individual filter for each compound. The ave cost is 10-12$ per unit, per case, most common size range 250ml-1000mls and the use of a vacum pump is needed. That being said if you have a 500ml fiter and have only filtered 250ml you could still have the option of filtering 250 ml of the same product, or clean the filter by running 5ml of carrier oil thru to (clean it out) and use another compound (not my method).

12. penche

penche Member

Good lord 300mg npp! I think 150 is high 200 is pushing. Zap caps for me. Nylon has never ever done me wrong. Glass media bottle also. BTW picked up a some Anavar from ST, very grainy as it should look. Keep up the good work @Bat23man

13. That's a hefty amount to pack into a single ml. Pretty cool idea on that workaround, glad it worked out well.

penche likes this.
  14. Bat23man

If PTFE filter works, why not use 0.22um PTFE filter directly ?

15. Bat23man

Plenty raws available at USA warehouse at this point. Please contact me for high quality raws and fast shipping.;)

Grandpa Gainz likes this.
  16. I fucked up guys. Was in bed last night and heard the dogs fighting. Flew out of bed, put on whatever i could and ran out to stop the fight. Yea, right. The fight was between a big Akita and a springer spaniel. I bet that Akita until I dislocated my elbow. Not only dislocated but one of the bones came out through my skin a wee bit.
    Off to the orthopedic surgeon this week.

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

:eek:

18. Acab1312

Acab1312 Member

O ok I asked question wrong I’m sorry. The actual funnel is reusable you just need to change the filters in it?

19. Bat23man

That scared me. I am so sorry my friend. Please take care. Message me back whenever you can.

20. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Just now checking you out for the first time. With the Batman name, you should be coming with literally anything and everything I could want / need.

Batman you are not.

Bummer.

T-Bagger likes this.