STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

So I guess Stanford is not taking any new people orders? I was told he’s gone private. Whatever that means.

Also, i need everyone to reply with shipping info and let me know you paid. I have alot of people order and don't follow through. I also have some people forget to reply with the "funds sent here is shipping info" email. And then they get mad i didn't ship. I have no idea you paid otherwise. Thank you.
You mean you can't read minds? What kind of source are you!?

[mention]StanfordPharma [/mention] smooth delivery. TD today for those expecting a pack. I’m pumped to try this dragons blood [emoji48]

Shipping is all sorts of screwy right now. The shipping label has an expected delivery date. It was off a a few days.

Last edited:
[mention]StanfordPharma [/mention] smooth delivery. TD today for those expecting a pack. I’m pumped to try this dragons blood [emoji48]

Shipping is all sorts of screwy right now. The shipping label has an expected delivery date. It was off a a few days.
Don’t know if you’ve read much on the dragons blood but be careful. I know a couple of guys around here fucked up and took too much at first.

I can confirm potency.. no harm in starting with a super small dose.. shit is strong for sure... better to do too little and see how it treats you.. you can adjust accordingly after that... too much does not feel cool at all. 0.1 or 0.2 is safe for first.. this is only my opinion based off of my experience.

Don’t know if you’ve read much on the dragons blood but be careful. I know a couple of guys around here fucked up and took too much at first.
I definitely read a bit first and I appreciate the warning. I’ll definitely try it at .1 to start and see how it feels. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d assume not to use it regularly and just days I really need the boost.

I can confirm potency.. no harm in starting with a super small dose.. shit is strong for sure... better to do too little and see how it treats you.. you can adjust accordingly after that... too much does not feel cool at all. 0.1 or 0.2 is safe for first.. this is only my opinion based off of my experience.
Thanks for sharing. I agree to starting with a small dose to see how it feels. I’ll go with 0.1 to start. How long did you feel the effects for?

I took .2 ml of Dragons Blood a few days ago. Now, everybody is different, but i could barely feel it. I really noticed it when i went to type and i could notice my hands shaking then. When not typing i really didn't notice mu hands shaking. Imo, that is the perfect dose. When you can almost not feel it.

I took .2 ml of Dragons Blood a few days ago. Now, everybody is different, but i could barely feel it. I really noticed it when i went to type and i could notice my hands shaking then. When not typing i really didn't notice mu hands shaking. Imo, that is the perfect dose. When you can almost not feel it.

Definitely looking forward to it tomorrow! I’d assume that 20ml should last a while lol. What do you think the shelf life is? And not that I plan on going high dose with it, but for the health of the community, what’s considered the highest you should ever go?

Definitely looking forward to it tomorrow! I’d assume that 20ml should last a while lol. What do you think the shelf life is? And not that I plan on going high dose with it, but for the health of the community, what’s considered the highest you should ever go?
I would say shelf life is atleast a year. Could be more. Just like bac water and any other injrctable it has benzyl alcohol in it so it will remain sterile as long as the user doesn't contaminate it. As far as doseage it's all user independent considering every users tolerance will be different. I see people complain how they don't like this or that stimulant because it gave them the gitters/shakes but that just means they took too much. Imo, if you took enough that your shaking like michael j fox then you took far too much. You wanna barely notice you've taken it.

I’m really looking forward to trying it on Monday.
I would say shelf life is atleast a year. Could be more. Just like bac water and any other injrctable it has benzyl alcohol in it so it will remain sterile as long as the user doesn't contaminate it. As far as doseage it's all user independent considering every users tolerance will be different. I see people complain how they don't like this or that stimulant because it gave them the gitters/shakes but that just means they took too much. Imo, if you took enough that your shaking like michael j fox then you took far too much. You wanna barely notice you've taken it.
I’ll definitely try to avoid the Michael J Fox shakes

Pussy— My GF pins 0.5ml before workouts