STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Anyone heard from him? No response regarding my order/funds sent, email or PM

I emailed yesterday to get an idea of when he’s shipping so I can keep an eye out for it. His guy got back me to about an hour after and said everything from last week was shipped. Should land soon.

I emailed yesterday to get an idea of when he’s shipping so I can keep an eye out for it. His guy got back me to about an hour after and said everything from last week was shipped. Should land soon.
Yes I was told on April 25 all orders have been shipped but I have not received anything

Did say you were complaining. You said you hadn’t heard back. I did and was relaying to you and everyone else what he said.
Lol... We are doing the same thing.I wasn't implying anything about your post.I just added the no complaining part to state that my agenda for the post wasn't a complaint.I definitely appreciate your original post .

Also, i need everyone to reply with shipping info and let me know you paid. I have alot of people order and don't follow through. I also have some people forget to reply with the "funds sent here is shipping info" email. And then they get mad i didn't ship. I have no idea you paid otherwise. Thank you.