STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by StanfordPharma, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Thanos33

Thanos33 Member

Can’t be that bad working I mean you could come work with me at the army..... just saying could be worse

Kim and Oldschool like this.
  2. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Trust me when I say that your service is greatly appreciated. I wasn't complaining about the work. Just joking around. Thanks again for your service.

Arch and HIGHRISK like this.
  3. blnak

blnak Junior Member

Any ETA on proviron? I know it's easy to get but honestly Stan's stuff has been so good I'd rather just stick with him for everything I can.

Bluewhistle likes this.
  4. Thanos33

Thanos33 Member

Your good bro just giving you shit... I’m pretty high ranking so I don’t really do nothing just manage a bunch of grown adults ‍♂️

5. 8eightBroke

8eightBroke Junior Member

Pog MOS or no?

6. If i had to guess I'd say a couple weeks.

7. Scout8541

Scout8541 Junior Member

That's the first thing I think of when someone mentions they are military. If they are pog or not.

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Especially when you make $900/HR like you do:)

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

That's a full time job. Lol

10. Thanos33

Thanos33 Member

Lol POG yes I am now but I do have my jump wings and did 10 door jumps and 1 tailgate. I actually have 3 MOSs
    11B infantry
    63A tank mechanic
    91B wheel mechanic
    I enjoy being a LEG a lot less pain lol.

11. Horimono

Horimono Member

That’s awesome Stan, but that’s ok. I’ll pass on the freebies. You have been too good to me in the past. I was just funnin. But thanks anyway. I’ll pay full price. Keep doing what your doing.

Arch, iGone, Sdryx and 1 other person like this.
  12. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

noobs and anyone who wants to potentially become a rep take notes. We don’t take freebies even if it’s a reputable great source

Arch, iGone and Horimono like this.
  13. BigJP

BigJP Member

Want to share my experience here. We had a shipping issue early on and @StanfordPharma made good on it. Communication throughout, never left me guessing. I can’t speak to the product yet, however I will be pulling bloods and posting them at week 5 of my upcoming cycle using only Stanford products

LuffyG4 likes this.
  14. johntt44

johntt44 Member

That's the going rate for an old gigolo/manwhore?

Oldschool, LuffyG4 and HIGHRISK like this.
  15. Discodon

Discodon Member

So taking any new customers

16. Did you just post that without even reading the thread title? i think you did. Go to your room, Mister! You're grounded!

Burdy, Desufnoc, Jn2k2 and 3 others like this.
  17. Open to the public, sir.

Hiltman and Discodon like this.
  18. Discodon

Discodon Member

thanks was just checking pictures said wasn’t on your profile thank you sir will be emailing you
    I did read was making sure because members photo showed not taking new customers but thinks tho

19. Discodon

Discodon Member

Haha was just checking because of profile pic comment

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  20. Bnp

Bnp Junior Member

Hey stan idk if you already covered this but is this china ban going to effect things?