MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

About to get blood work completed soon:
Stan's @5 weeks of dosing
250 test e 2* week
300 tren e 2* week
300 mast e 2* week
I was on his superdrol 30mg daily, but stopped that like a week or so ago.
Without any test e in my system, my natural level last tested was like 160ish. So not good at all.
So we will see how much it brings my levels up.

Also I am getting blood work(igf-1) again for optis hgh. 4iu daily (last time it was like 527)

I'll will keep you guys posted as soon as I have the results.

Been feeling lethargy lately a lot.

@Stanfordpharma1 i complety understand and I pray for your well being. I simply just ask to know if what I sent my hard earned money for is actually going get to me. I just want to know if my order is shipped. We spoke previously you gave me your word you’d take care of me that was last week. I don’t want to anyway interfere with your health there’s just many of us left in the wind about the product we purchased.

@Stanfordpharma1 i complety understand and I pray for your well being. I simply just ask to know if what I sent my hard earned money for is actually going get to me. I just want to know if my order is shipped. We spoke previously you gave me your word you’d take care of me that was last week. I don’t want to anyway interfere with your health there’s just many of us left in the wind about the product we purchased.
Do you understand?…

I'm sure Stan will make his own comment but he's never beat anyone and IV been around for a minute I would even say guys like skank and liska would also agree, hopefully ur pack is shipped already if not hopefully his hospital stay won't be longer then a cpl days and they will have him feeling much better or it might be something his assistant can help with.... Either way Stan won't best you unless something legit goes south with his health and as he said he doesn't see that happening... So I'm sure he will get u ur pack and u'll prob get hooked up with some extra freebies.... Iv got about 7-8 orders with him and IV never had to worry about weither I would get my stuff and how the quailty was....

I would just give it a few days maybe send an email and hopefully it's something his assistant can check and look into.... Worse case u have to wait a few extra days but u will also be comped with extra product which is always a nice perk....

Best wishes Stan, feel better man prayers are with ya and I know ur the type who is a fighter and doesn't give up so whatever the issue I know I'll come out on top.... We need srcs like u to stay around, along with ur knowledge of things...

Yessir. I will definitely get you your pack.

dude just said he’s in the hospital and you’re asking about your pack give it a few days you animals. i’m waiting on a pack too before anyone let’s out a cry and says it’s easy for me to say.