MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Thank you guys. I don't want to get too specific, but my issue isn't the end of the world. Not good news by any means, but manageable. They just want too keep me for a few days to normalize me and monitor. When I get home I'll get everybody's packs out and then I'll take a few weeks off. We'll be back at it soon. Again, thank you guys for the best wishes.

Thank you guys. I don't want to get too specific, but my issue isn't the end of the world. Not good news by any means, but manageable. They just want too keep me for a few days to normalize me and monitor. When I get home I'll get everybody's packs out and then I'll take a few weeks off. We'll be back at it soon. Again, thank you guys for the best wishes.
C27F64F2-02AC-4CE7-8C59-187C18F8947B.gif

Aint been on in a few weeks just wanted to say stan I hope you get better and thanks for the gains you helped me aquire. Also has mdavid82 been on haven't had a good laugh recently

I love how this dude is concerned about naming his mystery illness for opsec but there’s an entire thread of this retard doxing himself with pics of his guns and talking about being a felon and living in California lol. All the stan dick riders wishing him well HOPING to get a domestic pack within 4 weeks lol. Give that thread a good read the next time you think about ordering from this clown.

I love how this dude is concerned about naming his mystery illness for opsec but there’s an entire thread of this retard doxing himself with pics of his guns and talking about being a felon and living in California lol. All the stan dick riders wishing him well HOPING to get a domestic pack within 4 weeks lol. Give that thread a good read the next time you think about ordering from this clown.
Your an idiot. I never doxxed myself. Someone else, maybe you, doxxed me but never had anything too incriminating. You narrowed me down to 1 of a few million people. Congratulations. I'm not going to intentionally say anything that could narrow it down any further. I'm all for free speech, but imo @Millard should have deleted that thread because it served no purpose other than trying to bring me down and members like you, who's intentions are to do the same (imo), should be banned. You serve no purpose other than to get people in trouble. As for my sudden mystery illness, I've mentioned for weeks now I'm having issues.

1 you have a foot fetish so you’re probably a weird fuck 2 get stan’s big toe out of your mouth 3 you’re clearly a miserable fuck to even have typed that out

1 you have a foot fetish so you’re probably a weird fuck 2 get stan’s big toe out of your mouth 3 you’re clearly a miserable fuck to even have typed that out
Yeah to each their own but the foot s*** is weird. LOL feet are not sexy at all. Call me old school but I'm about the titties ass, face and tight poon. I mean even a hand job is not that cool unless you're like 18 years old. A footjob is like a retarded man's hand job. What about blow jobs...those are way better. Deep throat too.

Your an idiot. I never doxxed myself. Someone else, maybe you, doxxed me but never had anything too incriminating. You narrowed me down to 1 of a few million people. Congratulations. I'm not going to intentionally say anything that could narrow it down any further. I'm all for free speech, but imo @Millard should have deleted that thread because it served no purpose other than trying to bring me down and members like you, who's intentions are to do the same (imo), should be banned. You serve no purpose other than to get people in trouble. As for my sudden mystery illness, I've mentioned for weeks now I'm having issues.
I’m the idiot but you can’t spell “you’re”. I wasn’t the one who doxed you, You doxed yourself and you probably got yourself on DEA radar. I also did not make that thread. This forum is free speech, I didn’t wish you harm or break any rules by pointing out that thread someone made awhile back. You and you alone provided all that information in that thread, Some tweaker with nothing to do simply connected it all together. You really think with all that info in that thread the police aren’t watching you? That’s why I’ve never ordered from you and never plan to. You have terrible opsec, terrible TA, terrible customer service, you apparently didn’t pay attention in grammar school either because you can’t spell.

I am a weird fuck, I’ll admit that all day. But I’m not a dick rider and I graduated high school with no felonies. So I guess a guy with a foot fetish is a few pegs higher than the guy you’re dick riding for a 30day domestic TA

I am a weird fuck, I’ll admit that all day. But I’m not a dick rider and I graduated high school with no felonies. So I guess a guy with a foot fetish is a few pegs higher than the guy you’re dick riding for a 30day domestic TA
and who’s complaining… you

there are other sources on this forum buddy i can pm you a few if you need since you’re in here whining about his TA and apparently have never even ordered from him (your words, not mine)

all around very sus

I’m the idiot but you can’t spell “you’re”. I wasn’t the one who doxed you, You doxed yourself and you probably got yourself on DEA radar. I also did not make that thread. This forum is free speech, I didn’t wish you harm or break any rules by pointing out that thread someone made awhile back. You and you alone provided all that information in that thread, Some tweaker with nothing to do simply connected it all together. You really think with all that info in that thread the police aren’t watching you? That’s why I’ve never ordered from you and never plan to. You have terrible opsec, terrible TA, terrible customer service, you apparently didn’t pay attention in grammar school either because you can’t spell.
I know the difference between your and you're. I'm sure you're completely aware of spell check. Your bringing up personal stuff that I may or may not have talked about under another handle and tying that in with me the source serves only one purpose and that's to incriminate me. Yes, you should be banned. I've never had a problem with people addressing my down falls and have even discussed with customers behind closed doors that I could respect that they would make any errors public and told them they had my blessing. I've also told many people not to give me a positive review if I gave them a freebie because that would be unethical. You should be ashamed of trying to incriminate me and the customers should be just as upset because you trying to incriminate me also could possibly incriminate them. But you have a nice day, officer footfetishguy.

I know the difference between your and you're. I'm sure you're completely aware of spell check. Your bringing up personal stuff that I may or may not have talked about under another handle and tying that in with me the source serves only one purpose and that's to incriminate me. Yes, you should be banned. I've never had a problem with people addressing my down falls and have even discussed with customers behind closed doors that I could respect that they would make any errors public and told them they had my blessing. I've also told many people not to give me a positive review if I gave them a freebie because that would be unethical. You should be ashamed of trying to incriminate me and the customers should be just as upset because you trying to incriminate me also could possibly incriminate them. But you have a nice day, officer footfetishguy.
With that logic you should ban yourself. You are the one incriminating yourself like a dunce

Edit- your customers apparently aren’t upset btw. 3 pm’d me asking for the thread I was discussing. I guess they care if their doing business with someone who the police are likely watching. Almost like they have common sense or something?

With that logic you should ban yourself. You are the one incriminating yourself like a dunce

Edit- your customers apparently aren’t upset btw. 3 pm’d me asking for the thread I was discussing. I guess they care if their doing business with someone who the police are likely watching. Almost like they have common sense or something?
So what. It's one of those nothingburgers. The biggest takeaway is, if I am xkawn (never admitted it), then I'm a legend as a source and as a brewer and that I've spent years helping more people in the community than pretty much anybody. Yeah, I really suck.

So what. It's one of those nothingburgers. The biggest takeaway is, if I am xkawn (never admitted it), then I'm a legend as a source and as a brewer and that I've spent years helping more people in the community than pretty much anybody. Yeah, I really suck.
Shouldn’t you be busy filling those 3 week late orders instead of replying to me?