MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

From your experience, what do you think is causing it? Do you think I'm on too high of a dosage on a certain thing or do you think it's the combination of all of them?
Without knowing anything about your lifestyle (as lifestyle plays a large role for cholesterol/ lipid health) diet plays a huge roll, so I would get that in check, I don’t mean macros I mean your food selection, are most of those 88g of fat a day coming from saturated fats?

Without knowing any of that I can say with confidence your compound choices and dosages played a large roll.

Superdrol is just stupidly toxic to begin with, I will personally never touch that stuff, not worth the tanked blood work and the lethargy, 30mg a day is a LOT.

Tren is also a stupidly toxic compound as well, I’m not a fan of tren, infact I only used it once for my last show for the last 4 weeks at 250mg a day, it has a time and place but I don’t understand the general fascination with it amongst random gym goers, it has become a meme and a favorite steroid amongst guys who want to get away with doing as little work as possible in the gym and with their diet. 500mg of tren is also a lot.

Mast is an amazing compound but it is harsh on your lipids no doubt, your 1.5g of injectables including 1 of the most toxic injectables we have available coupled with a compound that is also very notorious for tanking lipids with a high dose of superdrol sprinkled in the mix was a bad choice if you care about your health and longevity.

Without knowing anything about your lifestyle (as lifestyle plays a large role for cholesterol/ lipid health) diet plays a huge roll, so I would get that in check, I don’t mean macros I mean your food selection, are most of those 88g of fat a day coming from saturated fats?

Without knowing any of that I can say with confidence your compound choices and dosages played a large roll.

Superdrol is just stupidly toxic to begin with, I will personally never touch that stuff, not worth the tanked blood work and the lethargy, 30mg a day is a LOT.

Tren is also a stupidly toxic compound as well, I’m not a fan of tren, infact I only used it once for my last show for the last 4 weeks at 250mg a day, it has a time and place but I don’t understand the general fascination with it amongst random gym goers, it has become a meme and a favorite steroid amongst guys who want to get away with doing as little work as possible in the gym and with their diet. 500mg of tren is also a lot.

Mast is an amazing compound but it is harsh on your lipids no doubt, your 1.5g of injectables including 1 of the most toxic injectables we have available coupled with a compound that is also very notorious for tanking lipids with a high dose of superdrol sprinkled in the mix was a bad choice if you care about your health and longevity.
Yeah honestly man, every single cycle I've had other than my very first cycle and probably one other has always had tren involved. I guess I love it cause of all the hype. Haha. Being real though.

This is what I have been eating the last 6 weeks. The only thing I change up is maybe for dinner and that would be chicken for steak or vice versa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-160330_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508-160330_ColorNote.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 35
I cannot get over 184 lb. Been trying all my life. Not possible. Genetics will not allow me, I don't think. LOL.
You're not eating enough. You have to force feed brother. I'm 5'3 and when bulking I've been as big as 205lbs with soft abs. Lean I'm 185lbs. I was eating 5 meals a day every 2 1/2 hours with 10ozs of protein and 2 cups of rice. If that didn't do the trick then I would add more food. You can definitely get over 184lbs. You just have to force the food down.

You're not eating enough. You have to force feed brother. I'm 5'3 and when bulking I've been as big as 205lbs with soft abs. Lean I'm 185lbs. I was eating 5 meals a day every 2 1/2 hours with 10ozs of protein and 2 cups of rice. If that didn't do the trick then I would add more food. You can definitely get over 184lbs. You just have to force the food down.
Seems like when I do that, I end up getting body fat. LOL.

I mean I was 136 lb when I was 20 years old LOL.
I was 150 lb probably at 30 years old. I'm 39 now.

From your experience, what do you think is causing it? Do you think I'm on too high of a dosage on a certain thing or do you think it's the combination of all of them?
Tren and masteron along with most orals will trash your lipids…. Getting off them should bounce those levels back. When you’re taking gear (especially at those doses) that’s about what I’d expect to see…. If you’re worried, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get an echocardiogram to see how your heart function is as well as any blockages in arteries….. the most immediate concerning thing to me in your blood work is your hematocrit. Donating blood and taking a blood thinner of some sort would be very beneficial for you. If you’re not competing, I really don’t think you should take tren but that’s my opinion.

I cannot get over 184 lb. Been trying all my life. Not possible. Genetics will not allow me, I don't think. LOL.
Well yeah, I cut on more calories than you’re consuming right now …. You’re putting too much emphasis on the drugs and not enough on the food.

Right now I’m on 400mg of test and 6iu gh and I’m growing like a weed, just a lot of food

Tren and masteron along with most orals will trash your lipids…. Getting off them should bounce those levels back. When you’re taking gear (especially at those doses) that’s about what I’d expect to see…. If you’re worried, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get an echocardiogram to see how your heart function is as well as any blockages in arteries….. the most immediate concerning thing to me in your blood work is your hematocrit. Donating blood and taking a blood thinner of some sort would be very beneficial for you. If you’re not competing, I really don’t think you should take tren but that’s my opinion.
And I also respect your opinion. Like I said though, I've been doing that for a long time and I guess it is time to cut it out and try something else safer. Money is not an issue, so I can do primo or something like that.

Every time I went to the doctor, they always say that my heart and liver, kidneys, etc are always 100% healthy. During cycles, after cycles and everything. Yeah, it's only been like twice I've had this done, but everything was good then.

@Minihulk82 yeah I forgot to mention the blood count but I would be running my ass over to a Red Cross as soon as they would have me if I were you. Just to be honest dude I would 100% drop the tren. Your cholesterol is absolutely trashed sure you dropped the sdrol but it’s not gonna bounce back on 500mg of tren.

If it were me I would kick back to a cruise dose asap and get my health back in check and then I would re evaluate my compound usage and consider a very different approach to my anabolic usage in general.

But again that’s just me, a person who wants to continue living a healthy life and not go into cardiac arrest at an early age

Well yeah, I cut on more calories than you’re consuming right now …. You’re putting too much emphasis on the drugs and not enough on the food.

Right now I’m on 400mg of test and 6iu gh and I’m growing like a weed, just a lot of food
Do you think it's possible that some people just have better genetics and respond way better to AAS?

I can up my calories. Honestly, I have a app I pay for and I tell them what I want to do and then they give me different meals that I can pick from. LMAO.

Once again, I'm starting to get better with everything and learning all the macronutrients, so I'll be able to do it myself instead of having to rely on someone else.
Back in the day, I used to eat whatever and whenever as long as it had protein in it. Lol.

Seems like when I do that, I end up getting body fat. LOL.

I mean I was 136 lb when I was 20 years old LOL.
I was 150 lb probably at 30 years old. I'm 39 now.
In order to grow your going to put on body fat. You have to be in a caloric surplus in order to grow plain and simple. I'm 37 so I get you feeling older. Like the other guy said. I think your relaying to much on drugs to grow. More food should always be the first option to put on size.

My hopes is it was the superdrol being so toxic.
Because I've always felt good on those three combinations of drugs and pretty much the same dosage. Normally I have my dosage at 250 test when I take the other dosages. But I've never felt tired waking up in the morning or anything until now.
Is your lifestyle different now than it was before ? Do you work more hours? Work a harder job ? Drink more ? Etc? Do you have more stress ? And with me , a second cycle with super drol I’m the stack had me feeling awful, first cycle I felt like god and second cycle I felt like a peasant. But after going off it for 1 year and trying again, I actually felt more like the first cycle so I think , and this is just my own personal take and nothing science backed, I think the longer you are off it, the the better the next cycle of it will be.

Is your lifestyle different now than it was before ? Do you work more hours? Work a harder job ? Drink more ? Etc? Do you have more stress ? And with me , a second cycle with super drol I’m the stack had me feeling awful, first cycle I felt like god and second cycle I felt like a peasant. But after going off it for 1 year and trying again, I actually felt more like the first cycle so I think , and this is just my own personal take and nothing science backed, I think the longer you are off it, the the better the next cycle of it will be.
Actually, I work less. I still go to work every single day, but I have two employees for my company and they basically do most of the work. But I'm always on the go pretty much all day other than when I get off work, sometimes I take like an hour nap because I always feel tired. I've been doing that for a long time though. LOL.
No stress that I'm aware of. Everything's going good in life with the family, gym, etc.

I do not do cardio. I can if it will help, just haven't. Lol.

Absolutely, take it from someone with horrible genetics who responds very poorly to AAS.
And that's why I take higher doses. I don't hardly ever get anything off orals either. Ever.
But I'm glad I got this blood work done. Now I can evaluate my situation.
Do you guys think I need to start taking t4? Do you think the HGH is causing that?

And I understand coming off of the tren will help with my cholesterol levels, but that could be a month or so before that happens. Is there any other way to get my cholesterol correct during this time frame?

Last edited:
And that's why I take higher doses. I don't hardly ever get anything off orals either. Ever.
But I'm glad I got this blood work done. Now I can evaluate my situation.
Do you guys think I need to start taking t4? Do you think the HGH is causing that?

And I understand coming off of the tren will help with my cholesterol levels, but that could be a month or so before that happens. Is there any other way to get my cholesterol correct during this time frame?
Higher doses are not the solution man, I promise you that. Patience and hard work is the solution. Sure there are things you can do to help get it back in check, for starters I would start to include some low intensity cardio for for moderate- extended time very regularly.

Dietary changes I would include more healthy fats like mono and poly unsaturated fats and try to avoid excessive saturated fats, I would also reduce my sugar intake for the time being.

Supplements you can get that could help would be citrus bergamot, high dose omega 3, stuff like that, there’s this supp called cholestoff on Amazon that works well. but your shit is super out of whack, and we don’t know if you’ve been in this same position before on your previous tren blasts, so hopefully you can get it back in Check, coming off the drugs will be the most important forsure.

Last edited:
Yeah, I actually have omega-3s in the cabinet. Plenty of them. I was taking them last cycle.
I'll come off the tren and mast and keep the test.

How many calories do you think I should need? I was thinking about changing the lean ground turkey and a steak with chicken breast instead.
Also, I see my estrogen is on the high level. Is that normal being on test and I want that or do I need to start using a AI? I don't wanna hold a lot of water.

Last edited:
Just ordered everything you just named from Amazon. Be here tomorrow. I appreciate all the help guys.
I see you already placed an order, but since you said money isn’t really an issue I thought I’d add Revive Products. Their Lipid and Kidney are phenomenal. The lipid keep my lipids perfect when “cruising” at 300mg test. And even in range even when on cycle.

Edit: but I would definitely be take @Shivathedestroyer advice and drop the tren and maybe come down to a cruise. That blood work is pretty bad man, and the last thing you wanna do is put yourself in an early grave.

I see you already placed an order, but since you said money isn’t really an issue I thought I’d add Revive Products. Their Lipid and Kidney are phenomenal. The lipid keep my lipids perfect when “cruising” at 300mg test. And even in range even when on cycle.
I'll check it out now. And yeah man, my blood pressure is 155/89 right now. Haha. So I got to do something and fast.