MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

100x25mg would be a starter level. You can't take too much of the stuff (MOTS). 100mg a day better, but like I said it'll be $$$.

now, will you put on oodles of size? depends on your training and calories. but the health & lifestyle difference? lol. there is zero comparison.
Please tell me more...

Well what do u think of my bloodwork
Well your cholesterol is pretty shitty, especially for a natty :) so I would recommend the same things as far as lifestyle changes and supps as I mentioned above.

With the elevated white blood cell count and the absolute neutrophils it does appear your body may be trying to fight off an infection, maybe you’ve got a small cold or something, how are you feeling?

I'll check it out now. And yeah man, my blood pressure is 155/89 right now. Haha. So I got to do something and fast.
Order carditone on Amazon, the stuff is incredibly strong start with 2 caps a day until the bp is trending downward then reduce to 1 cap a day and stay there. It will bring your BP down no questions about it, the stuff works very well.

I have exemestane (aromasin).
Okay, cool. And from what I understand you’re closed for about two weeks Is that correct? Also do you happen to know dosage wise how aromasin compares to arimidex? Like if I was taking 1mg arimidex per week, how much aromasin would I need instead? Thanks!

touchdown!, my pack arrived pretty quick tbh, like i would say t/a was less then a week ?, but i am excited because it dropped on a monday so i was able to start my cycle today & his anavar is legit, like my pumps in the gym were strong, it was kinda difficult to do my full reps because of the pump. but either way, thank you stan!A695172A-1012-434F-BF37-046A80866504.jpeg

@Stanfordpharma1

I received an order from Stan today. Almost all of the crimps were loose to varying degrees. I popped the entire top off of one with very little effort.

Are these still safe to use, in terms of germs/bacteria/etc? I’ve never dealt with this issue before.

@Stanfordpharma1

I received an order from Stan today. Almost all of the crimps were loose to varying degrees. I popped the entire top off of one with very little effort.

Are these still safe to use, in terms of germs/bacteria/etc? I’ve never dealt with this issue before.
Imagine waiting a fucking month to get a pack with every vial top loose lol