MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Test e, mast e, primo e, Deca… all loose
The only ones that I've had an issue with popping off are the black ones. The white and blue caps are a very nice upgrade and haven't had an issue with coming off. So you're saying one of the blue or white caps came completely off?

You mean they spin or are they coming off when you pull the tab off?
One was loose enough to come off. The others just spin. That’s why I was asking if they’re still ok to use. I’ve been using your stuff happily for a while now, don’t mean to shit on you. Just really threw me for a loop when I was inspecting my stuff.

One was loose enough to come off. The others just spin. That’s why I was asking if they’re still ok to use. I’ve been using your stuff happily for a while now, don’t mean to shit on you. Just really threw me for a loop when I was inspecting my stuff.
If they spin they are good to use. They are still crimped. Technically even if it's pulled off and put back on it would still be OK to use. I'm only asking these questions to help me figure this out. Definitely not trying to doubt you or anything.

@Stanfordpharma1

I received an order from Stan today. Almost all of the crimps were loose to varying degrees. I popped the entire top off of one with very little effort.

Are these still safe to use, in terms of germs/bacteria/etc? I’ve never dealt with this issue before.
The old crimp caps (white metal, black plastic cap) spun easily. I asked about that as well last year. None of the metal caps came off of the vial though. He switched to a newer one (silver metal, blue cap) and I had one that spun, the others didnt. None came off though. What color was your plastic cap?

Having trouble with a vial of Tren E that I got a few weeks ago. As I was pulling out the fluid the cap sprung a leak and I probably lost at least a full milliliter. It's not a huge problem and I think I can get the rest of it out without it leaking. It's an annoyance, not a catastrophe.

Of the other six vials of Stanford that I've used already, Test E and a couple of other things, all six worked properly without leaking. Probably I just got a one-off vial that has a bad cap on it.

If it matters, the leaky vial has an aluminum cap, not colored.

Quality gear (it works as advertised) and will order from Stanford again provided I don't get another that leaks from the cap. Just bringing the issue up to let people know.

Glad to see Stan is doing better and is back in business. I plan to make another order as soon as he reopens the store.

Well your cholesterol is pretty shitty, especially for a natty :) so I would recommend the same things as far as lifestyle changes and supps as I mentioned above.

With the elevated white blood cell count and the absolute neutrophils it does appear your body may be trying to fight off an infection, maybe you’ve got a small cold or something, how are you feeling?

I'd need to see a complete panel, but I'm going to assume, only from what you've shared, that you consume more alcohol than you should? Nicotine as well?
I don't drink or smoke I recently came off cycle of 50mg dbol for 8 months and test and mast. I'm back on trt now. I had a stomach bud the day before I got this test done. I didn't know if people worried alot about the cholesterol numbers. That's why I was asking

Definitely wasn’t shipped on the 20th lol
I was 16th (before you) and mine just got mailed. Yours probably did to on Saturday. If I was to guess I’d say you’ll see it today or tomorrow
I'm stupidly puzzled why packs take so long to ship thru the US mail. I'm getting a bit anxious started my process on the 18th probly shipped on 20 or 21.

Recieved order from 4/14. One of the tops of my test prop came off but I put it back and used it anyway lol

Definitely wasn’t shipped on the 20th lol
I was 16th (before you) and mine just got mailed. Yours probably did to on Saturday. If I was to guess I’d say you’ll see it today or tomorrow
How do you know your pack was mailed? I’m waiting on a pack and can’t get any confirmation from Stan.

I'm stupidly puzzled why packs take so long to ship thru the US mail. I'm getting a bit anxious started my process on the 18th probly shipped on 20 or 21.
Here’s the weird thing about receiving mail….In order to receive mail it has to be shipped first. This vendor takes peoples money but doesn’t ship until 3+ weeks later. Priority mail is 2-5 days everywhere in the county. It doesn’t regularly take 28 days to get a priority mail package. That’s why you don’t have your package. It’s not rocket science buddy

I’m using it. I have no mail for today. That’s only gonna notify me the day I’m gonna receive it, correct? I’m just worried it hasn’t shipped since Stan doesn’t reply to emails or pm’s,
No it will tell you in advance. Soon as it’s received by usps it will show you have packages arriving soon.

I’m using it. I have no mail for today. That’s only gonna notify me the day I’m gonna receive it, correct? I’m just worried it hasn’t shipped since Stan doesn’t reply to emails or pm’s,
From what I understand it should update when your package is scanned but it may slip through the cracks sometimes. Not common though.

I don't drink or smoke I recently came off cycle of 50mg dbol for 8 months and test and mast. I'm back on trt now. I had a stomach bud the day before I got this test done. I didn't know if people worried alot about the cholesterol numbers. That's why I was asking
Man I don't even have the healthiest diet ...my cholesterol stays at about 180 total cholesterol. If I run a blast with some anivar my cholesterol shoots up to 200 or right below 200 but then it goes down after I'm done with the cycle. I have been taking Citrus Bergamot lately but I haven't run any lipids to see if it does anything to my good cholesterol.

Stan,

I need an update on my pack. I’ve emailed 10 times and pm’d 3 times without a response. You also stated all packs went out Saturday. I have informed mail through usps and it shows 0 packages coming soon.