MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey Stanford !
I tried to reach out via email like 4times already , i made an order on may 8 and the funds has been sent on may 9 , i reached out to make sure you received the funds and the shipping address but haven’t heard back from you
I hope you can help me out thank you for your time
He’s closed how did you place an order 2 days ago

As i wrote before last time got an answer in a mindfull time , and recieved my order in 3 days as the situation is different now i just wanted clarification that the funds arrived guys its not hard to read i didnt bother him because i am fucker

i got the btc adress on may8 wrote him on may 9 before sending if the address still valid got answer its valid yeah sent the funds ,sent an email funds has been sent plus shipping details ,no confirmation since then

I have never gotten a funds confirmation email from Stan.

Hey Stanford !
I tried to reach out via email like 4times already , i made an order on may 8 and the funds has been sent on may 9 , i reached out to make sure you received the funds and the shipping address but haven’t heard back from you
I hope you can help me out thank you for your time
STFU

QSC dying a firey death rn, meanwhile Stan is shielded from the stopper issues and the 1 month + TA times again.

MESO POLICE BTW.

"tHiS fOrUm IsN't WhAt It UsEd To Be!"

"left/right/left/right..."

I’ve ordered a few times through Stan. Never had any problems other then the 18 days I had to wait but I honestly don’t mind. Packaging was awesome. Never 1 floater and tops on tight every time.

It makes me wonder if these accusations are true of some. Members keeps ordering so he’s obviously doing something right.

As far as the T/A anybody can do a little research and know that they might not get their pack for 2-3 weeks and In some cases 4 weeks. Point is why are people bothered by it? It’s not like you were conned into believing you’d get your shit in a weeks time.

I know full well if I order from Stan it may take weeks but it’s definitely coming and if anything happens he will take care of it.

Received my package yesterday and it was definitely worth the wait. Never used GSO before until today but it was a smoother experience compared to my previous one. The caps are a bit loose but I’m not too worried, will definitely order again once open.