MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ordered 4/24, @Stanfordpharma1 just messaged me to say he'd shipped and informed delivery has my pack arriving Friday.
First order with him, a little angsty with the high minimum but rest assured as long as you used the correct email, weren't phished, he will get you your gear. Thanks @Stanfordpharma1 for getting this out despite your crisis, I will be posting bloodwork which I have to believe will be another endorsement of your gear.
Assuming my bloodwork comes back good, the prices and reputation were easily worth the stress of waiting to me.

Okay guys, I know y'all seen how my blood work was. Cholesterol through the roof and needed to donate blood. I went and donated blood and they could only get 42%.
Honestly I think I narrowed down the problem. I did not take any HGH this morning and I've been perfect all day. Perfect blood pressure, unlike the last few days, I feel better, I'm not fatigued or lethargic today.

Pretty sure it's because I was taking too much HGH with the combination of everything else.

I also started all of the over-the-counter supplements everybody wanted me to take to help get my levels in check.
I'll take a blood test again in 5 weeks

Okay guys, I know y'all seen how my blood work was. Cholesterol through the roof and needed to donate blood. I went and donated blood and they could only get 42%.
Honestly I think I narrowed down the problem. I did not take any HGH this morning and I've been perfect all day. Perfect blood pressure, unlike the last few days, I feel better, I'm not fatigued or lethargic today.

Pretty sure it's because I was taking too much HGH with the combination of everything else.

I also started all of the over-the-counter supplements everybody wanted me to take to help get my levels in check.
I'll take a blood test again in 5 weeks
what brand were you taking? sorry if i missed it. glad to hear youre feeling a bit better

$400 min and your TA will still be a joke. Notice how all your customers are noob first time buyers. No one with half a brain would order from you. Keep making excuses you sack of shit
Wow, $400 isn't like an insane amount of money. Just save for a few more months. You'll get there.

I hate to say this, but if you think 400 for a cycle is a lot, trust me it’s not.

This thread is my daily amusement / Disbelief. Keep it coming