MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wow.

OK.

I made a mistake by not getting baseline bloodwork before I switched from GL’s Masteron to Stan’s Masteron at the same dose of 400 mgs a week, and also adding Stan’s Anadrol at 50 mgs a day.

A touch more than two weeks in and the Anadrol has fucking SMASHED my appetite - a great sign if you are wondering if your Anadrol is legit.

Another unexpected surprise is that my diet is unchanged, yet I am getting noticeably leaner while gaining weight. I’m up from 255 to 261 in the last two weeks and my abs are actually starting to pop as I get leaner. I’m not waterlogged at all.

I’m actually getting even freakier vascularity through my quads and calves as they get leaner. Like baby Nick Walker veiny legs. A super nice and unexpected surprise.

My strength is markedly improved, as well. So far it’s been a really nice experience using Stan’s gear. I have never gotten bigger AND leaner while I’m cutting. This is absolutely nuts.

Thank you Stan. You’re doing God’s work out here my man.

had a recent order with Stan, fast TA and excellent comms as always throughout the process. I've bought from him mildly since 2018, always professional. best of luck to all.
Hi, have you ordered anything recently? I placed an order about a month ago and haven’t heard back from him since payment was sent.

Hi Stan, I’ve been waiting on my order for about a month I understand you might be busy but I haven’t heard back from you since payment was made.
Oof, I ordered a week ago and was crossing fingers it'd be here by Saturday before i take off for a week

It's all good, lol.

It's taking about a week to get packs out the door. I'm pretty up front about that. I'm so extremely slammed right now. Sorry for the wait, but it's just insane. Please order a bit ahead of time.

Hi Stan, I’ve been waiting on my order for about a month I understand you might be busy but I haven’t heard back from you since payment was made.
Unless you pm me your email addy I have no idea what's going on. I should have no orders that far out so something is amiss.

I'm actually in the process of uncapping each vial and adding a few grains of product to adjust. I'll also mail a few grains to each buyer to make up for their loss.

I'm sure I'll now start getting emails, lol.
I’m in no rush to receive my order, as I’m always prepared. Safety is paramount in this game and we need you around lol take your time getting packs out. As you said, it’s not some secretive thing with you, you let everyone know you’re slammed.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back