MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@stan or anyone excuse the ignorance, pack arrived with Dragon's blood, but not seeing a dosage on it. Is there a known dosing schedule I am just ignorant to?

@stan or anyone excuse the ignorance, pack arrived with Dragon's blood, but not seeing a dosage on it. Is there a known dosing schedule I am just ignorant to?

I started at .1ml and i feel like I’d have called 911 if I started at some of these dosages listed in this thread.

I’m not sensitive to stimulants either and live off caffein and PWO. I don’t even notice clen. Fucking dragons blood is STOUT

Since we’re on the dragon blood topic. Does it actually work? Not saying Stan’s stuff isn’t good. Just there are mixed clinical science behind it. Would like to hear from anyone that’s used it and results

I started at .1ml and i feel like I’d have called 911 if I started at some of these dosages listed in this thread.

I’m not sensitive to stimulants either and live off caffein and PWO. I don’t even notice clen. Fucking dragons blood is STOUT
Since we’re on the dragon blood topic. Does it actually work? Not saying Stan’s stuff isn’t good. Just there are mixed clinical science behind it. Would like to hear from anyone that’s used it and results

I tried it before. I didn’t notice any increase in energy. All it did for me was increase my heart rate. I ended up tossing it. But as with other things, we all respond differently to different compounds.

I think it does. Really helps me power through cardio. I tried 1ml this morning and cardio was a breeze.

Yeah I realized that after I had already injected it. I must be really tolerant to stimulants
He’s like “I guess I’ll start at 1 and go up from there…” glad you’re ok. That’s pretty funny. I’ve done the same thing. Not with dragons blood but with all kinds of other shit.

Yeah I realized that after I had already injected it. I must be really tolerant to stimulants
Yeah, that's an insane amount to me, and I thought I was tolerant of stimulants. The highest I've ever gone was .4 mL after slowly working up to it. Even still, that had to be an experience, lol, but I'm glad you didn't have any issues.

Yeah, that's an insane amount to me, and I thought I was tolerant of stimulants. The highest I've ever gone was .4 mL after slowly working up to it. Even still, that had to be an experience, lol, but I'm glad you didn't have any issues.
I thought I was fucked. I have never gone above .5

Back