Stanford Pharma Testosterone Lab Results

treadonthem

Did a quick hplc run on two different lots of Test from Stanford Pharma. The Test peak matches the certified reference material. On both of the Stanford Pharma samples their appears to be something coming out between 3-3.5 minutes, could be a processing agent or minor impurity. Ill run it on the LCMSMS later this week to determine exactly what it is. In regards to potency both vials from Stanford Pharma were within 5% of label claim. Overall I would not have any issue with ordering from them again.

I had to order a new Tren certified reference standard, but once it arrives I will run it and post the results.

Tests are being done in an ISO 17025 certified laboratory. Stanford Pharma did not ask or pay me to test these, the samples were purchased directly from them.

Attachments

Stan is probably one of the most trust worthy sources here. Just a genuinely good dude who cares about the quality, safety and accuracy of the products he puts out.

One question I do have for him though is… he got back IGF1-LR3 results at approx 50% purity but now advertises his stock at 99%+

Maybe I missed something in the thread following the 50% purity report.

@Stanfordpharma1 any input on that situation?

Stan is probably one of the most trust worthy sources here. Just a genuinely good dude who cares about the quality, safety and accuracy of the products he puts out.

One question I do have for him though is… he got back IGF1-LR3 results at approx 50% purity but now advertises his stock at 99%+

He binned that and got a new batch. He posted the new lab report in august.
IMG_5277.jpeg

When I received the first test jano said (sorry, paraphrasing) he thought the 50% was filler but needed to know what the filler was to confirm. We contacted lab and got everything squared away. This is same batch and retested and the 50% came back as the filler not a contaminant. So, updated test is same sample. Hope that makes sense. I feel like I just confused myself.

When I received the first test jano said (sorry, paraphrasing) he thought the 50% was filler but needed to know what the filler was to confirm. We contacted lab and got everything squared away. This is same batch and retested and the 50% came back as the filler not a contaminant. So, updated test is same sample. Hope that makes sense. I feel like I just confused myself.
Ah ok. I thought I read somewhere someone dumped a peptide because of low purity. Maybe it was someone else. I just remembered seeing the updated lab.

Ah okay so the filler was picked up in the test. Gotcha.

Stanford I’m new to the board I would like to email you for some info do you have a email

Back